How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

run it one weekend per month, with prizes
Cool event only please.

We all know it won't sustain itself.

It's fun every once and a while.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
It was very fun, but hard too...
Just focus on new league/race. Please dont add more stuff to core.
Was a fantastic event and made for a good weekend, Grats to GGG for something to break the monotony of the grind even for the weekend (was starting to feel a little burned out) Very refreshing!

NOW FOR The big idea > ### REPLACE SARN ARENA WITH THIS MODE ###

Get LEO rep for top 10 placing (in all games) on a day > maybe on a daily quest rotation.

Make LEO viable to level! and a little easier at the same time!

My 2 Cents.

www.twitch.tv/gakthorne

Betrayal : RF/JUGG
I think it would be cool to have it as part of the game at some point, but I'd personally prefer time and resources spent on balance changes and end game content to test awesome builds on.

Definitely an amazing April Fools "prank"!
I absolutely loved the few games of Battle Royale I played and wished I had more opportunity to enjoy this. I can honestly see myself playing a few games per day at minimum, if not more. I think it would be very popular if the rewards were there for winning or even coming in Top 3 like H1Z1 etc.

Overall, I'd be very happy to play this more!
Absolutely would like to play it again.
Don't personally see a need for it to be available 100% of the time. But would not bother me if it was.

It certainly should be available 100% of the time between 1 league ending and the next league starting.

Separate from that, 1 day a week, or 1 day every other week would be nice. The only problem with that kind of schedule is we are sure to hear from some people for whom whatever day of the week is chosen is a day they can never spare time to play.

Good luck!
Absolutely not.

Do NOT make the mistake that you guys made with cut throat league. I already started to lose interest by the end of the first day. Wait till people have to wait 10+ minutes for a game to fill up. It will die extremely quickly.
Definitely would love to see it back in some way! It was loads of fun!! Would love to see longer runs, skill adjustments for Royale only(boosting certain skills at low levels) to be able to compete. For sure would be playing at least a few matches everytime I jump into PoE in the future if this was a league mechanic. Although I would suspect not being able to get enough players all the time if this was a constant option. Maybe a few days a month or something like that so that it can stay freshÉ

Great work GGG as always!!
Rampage: xGyoX
it is worth every penny you guys put into it. I was going to say to remove something like either levels requirements for items or remove levels, but im sure smarter people than me have better ideas. i enjoyed it but i sucked at it and didnt get close to winning a single game after hours of trying. i hope there is a tier or ladder system that you can add in that would be beneficial to the game, or without that a way to recognize who is the threat so that people can gang up on that person. This isnt to make it more unfair for that person but adds another dimension to the game that i think would be a huge. This game mode reminded me of Lineage back in the day when people used to run around and kill each other on noob island. Or in Ultima as well.

It is great, but yes it does distract for regular poe for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info