How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

Yes, Bring it back with updated improvements! #SplitArrowNoMore
so we overspecced our server hardware just in case. We did not want to take the risk of having the new mode run into capacity problems

1000 hours btw
I suggest running it every weekend. It needs significant balancing, as well, and we DO want you to focus on Bestiary and the next league for now, but running it as a weekend deal gets people excited for it and makes it An Event without taking it away from us completely.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Yes, bring it back
I'd love to see how it plays with no changes except split arrow removed.

Run it first weekend of every month fri sat sun.
On monday only winners from the previous 3 days can join for a chance to win an albino rhoa dinner.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Apr 3, 2018, 9:52:55 PM
This game mode reminded me of oldschool runescape PVP which was the most fun I ever had PVPing. You kill someone you get all of their loot and get to keep killing. I have been itching to play more of this ever since you guys got rid of it. I enjoyed it more then any other pvp br I have ever played it has the hardcore nostalgic feel that all new games have lost for me. I would pay 60 dollars just for a game that was even close to what you guys made as a joke.
Bring it back as a regularly scheduled event, not a full-time mode.
Yep, no point in making it a full-time mode, occasional release will work just fine.
Royale was a blast. Im kinda surprised there hasnt been more events like this. Alternate content in the form of racing/pvp is desperately missing from the game. I think the popularity shows just how hungry players are for something different to do in PoE.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I believe that a single change would have a good impact on balance in Royale, and that is doing away with being able to deal damage to off-screen targets throughout all of Path of Exile. This change would also normalize clear speeds between many existing skills for the regular part of the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info