[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

6L does not give much of a DPS boost(early). Go for 5L belly I have ~5,2K HP and around 800k DPS and I don't even have the third aura because I'm saving for lvl 4 enlighten gem.

Any tips on what I should change to get better leech rate?
"
YodeNode wrote:

i'd say go for another rare weapon or bloodseeker with life leech
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Thanks OP for the build!

I been looking for an Assassin build that is off the beaten path and I think I found it.

What I like about this build:

1) relatively cheap to gear up
2) no need to spend time and currency for 5 passive tree gems
3) fast (whirling blades takes time to get used to becoz of terrain clipping)

I think even without the 3rd aura, the build is able to do end game content well.

currently sitting at 4.5k life with loreweave. i prolly can hit 5k if i change my belt and boots but those items are rather pricy and perhaps unnecessary atm (just learning how to play the build via speed mapping atm).
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
YodeNode wrote:

In build guide, under gear, it says that crit multi/AS are two best corruptions we can get for damage, this bloodseeker is a nice one and I'd rather not drop it for a regular 1.6% phys leeched as life. Guide even says that the implicit actually doesn't benefit us, so I'm unsure where else to get the leech.
"
YodeNode wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
"
YodeNode wrote:

In build guide, under gear, it says that crit multi/AS are two best corruptions we can get for damage, this bloodseeker is a nice one and I'd rather not drop it for a regular 1.6% phys leeched as life. Guide even says that the implicit actually doesn't benefit us, so I'm unsure where else to get the leech.

Definitely keep this bloodseeker, phys leech as life is useless since we have 100% cold damage.
I would suggest
-> get a Shaper glove, that will boost your life and damage a lot.
-> change the sapphire ring into a steel ring with 70+ life and some damage mods
(of course you need to re-balance your resistance)

Then the rest upgrades would be stygian wise, watcher's eyes, better rare gear etc.
hello guide maker is there an alternate for the watchers eye? my budget wont reach it yet.
A little confused here, you said we deal 100% cold damage, but I can't spot what converts our physical damage into cold?
Also if this is the case, what is the point of bloodseeker, if it leaches physical only?
"
zarkas6 wrote:
A little confused here, you said we deal 100% cold damage, but I can't spot what converts our physical damage into cold?
Also if this is the case, what is the point of bloodseeker, if it leaches physical only?

winter spirit keystone and its prerequestive give 40% conversion.
frost blades as is gives 50%.
point of bloodseeker is instaleech, like old vaal pact.
Sorry if this has been answered. What level should my immortal call and cwdt be? Also, wouldn't 1 or 2 Touch of Anguish claws be better with the cold synergies on it?
Sericus
Last edited by Sericus on Apr 3, 2019, 11:39:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info