[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
war4peace wrote:
I apologize, I was frustrated by the lack of progress. I have changed some things, dropped my DPS by a fairly large percentage and now the build is a bit more viable.

No worries man, I can guarantee you this build can do shaper without too much of investment. And I did my first uber elder without the watcher's eye. (Of course, with DPS boost from watcher's eye it's way smoother and easier to farm uber elder now)
"
can this build be done Solo Self Found

Imo It's hard to find every required unique for this build.
You may still follow the skill tree etc, but you may stuck at red maps if you lack DPS/life.

how it is possible to complete maps with ele reflect ?
Gotta say i'm loving this build so far! i'm level 68 with 170k~ dps (my ex main char was lvl 88 with 40k dps lol) and i'm doing t6-7 maps without complications!

Altough I had to go for oportunistic first to avoid getting one shot. And also my life seems really low atm (3k) but I know that i have to upgrade some items of my gear but it seems hard to cap out the resistances with only 5 items while getting big chunks of life and dps stats without expend to much currency on them. Now i just gotta hit those life nodes at the bottom of the tree or perhaps i should respec some dps ones?
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
i have a few questions.
Why Herald of fire and herald of purity?
you use the herald you want depending the situation? like purity of ice?
Why ancestral warchief instead of ancestral protector with multiple totems support?
Last edited by Lanceabbott on Apr 1, 2019, 2:08:52 PM
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
i have a few questions.
Why ancestral warchief instead of ancestral protector with multiple totems support?

These two heralds are not that necessary. You could go for arctic armour if you need more defense. (Or any aspect skills) Just note that Herald of ice does not work well with elemental focus.

Purity of ice is used only for uber elder fight. You don't need that anywhere else.

AW and AP are both ok. But you could use vaal ancestral warchief for additional totem for free.
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:
Gotta say i'm loving this build so far! i'm level 68 with 170k~ dps (my ex main char was lvl 88 with 40k dps lol) and i'm doing t6-7 maps without complications!

Altough I had to go for oportunistic first to avoid getting one shot. And also my life seems really low atm (3k) but I know that i have to upgrade some items of my gear but it seems hard to cap out the resistances with only 5 items while getting big chunks of life and dps stats without expend to much currency on them. Now i just gotta hit those life nodes at the bottom of the tree or perhaps i should respec some dps ones?

If you only have 3k hp, it seems to me you don't have Belly of the beast yet. Try to grind the chest then you should be good.

You can definitely respec some nodes at early stage to cap resistance/attribute requirement.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
i have a few questions.

These two heralds are not that necessary. You could go for arctic armour if you need more defense. (Or any aspect skills) Just note that Herald of ice does not work well with elemental focus.

Purity of ice is used only for uber elder fight. You don't need that anywhere else.

AW and AP are both ok. But you could use vaal ancestral warchief for additional totem for free.

Yeah actively i use artic armour and hatred.

im still low lvl and low life, but build works fine, till i get a huge hit xD
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Lanceabbott wrote:
i have a few questions.

btw i dont use both aw and ap, just ap for the attack speed. idk if its better, but the AS should give me more hits and more life leech so more tankyness (?)
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
RinnzlerFRL wrote:

If you only have 3k hp, it seems to me you don't have Belly of the beast yet. Try to grind the chest then you should be good.

You can definitely respec some nodes at early stage to cap resistance/attribute requirement.

Yeah i'm currently using a 5L loreweave that I had saved. Should I go straight forward for a 6L Belly with good stats - 4ex(really expensive/out of budget atm) or could I settle with a 5L - 55c~ with good stats for a while?
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Last edited by RinnzlerFRL on Apr 1, 2019, 9:45:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info