[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
argoniashawks wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
argoniashawks wrote:
Started playing your build fun so far, do you use fight for survival? or what jewels do you use?
Also what are your thoughts on spending 1 point for Point Blank?

Glad you're having fun with it! Yes I am using two fight for survival jewels (you can find that in the passive tree), but I'll also consider watcher's eye when I have enough currency.
I do not think you need Point Blank, first it won't help you during boss fight, since your primary hit is melee attack; second the clear speed is already very fast so you don't need that for the icy blades either, and sometimes your icy blades travel very far so it may even be a damage decrease.

Thanks, but the jewels don't show up in the tree for me, why I asked about them :)

Thanks for letting me know! Sorry I am not aware that the display is different on your side.
I have added the information in the build guide.
Anything special you use to level aside from the basic leveling gear as far as spells go?
"
Davidtennant wrote:
Anything special you use to level aside from the basic leveling gear as far as spells go?

Try to level some enlighten gems wth Haku weapon if possible. It is really helpful to get a Lv4 Enlighten which allows you to go Arctic Armor, Hatred and Herald of Ice. Also you can change the CWDT setup to CWDT - Warlord's mark - Immotral Call- Increased Duration, this will be the safest setup but will reduce the DPS a little bit.

The gear I suggest is: Lv34 Mortem Morsu, Lv46 Ornament of the East, Lv62 Bloodseeker. All of them are pretty cheap. Use a six-link armor with +100 life (should be not expensive) before you can buy a 6-Link belly.

I will take you build. Enjoy gameplay ;)
"
Loqures wrote:
I will take you build. Enjoy gameplay ;)

Sure :). Let me know if you have any question or suggestion.
I will also keep the build updated :)
Hi! You use Hatred, Herald of Ice and Arctic Armor, which should reserve 100% of your mana. Since you don´t use Bloodmagic for Frost Blades ... how did you lower the mana-reservation? I couldn´t find anything in your post/skilltree or simply might have missed it.

Thx in Advance

edit: just got it myself ... Enlighten >lv 1
Last edited by Speedjunkie on Mar 28, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
"
Speedjunkie wrote:
Hi! You use Hatred, Herald of Ice and Arctic Armor, which should reserve 100% of your mana. Since you don´t use Bloodmagic for Frost Blades ... how did you lower the mana-reservation? I couldn´t find anything in your post/skilltree or simply might have missed it.

Thx in Advance

edit: just got it myself ... Enlighten >lv 1

Yes you're correct. One thing to mention is that it has to be at least Enlighten Lv3. I would highly suggest Lv4 if you want to run three of them all the time. The 6L setup I have will have a mana cost of 31 per attack, with Lv3 Enlighten I got around 62 unreserved mana, and with lv4 I got 93.
im playing this for the first time... wow...

Its a really good build to start with ive gotta say too, frostblades scales dmg really well and fast in 3.2

Id like to know what flasks you use and may use in the future, do you have any advice on expanding from here on this build?

Thanks again tho! its been a lot of fun to play!
Heya! Awesome build going on here, having lots of fun. Just a question though, if I had the currency, what do you think are some items I should go for to improve the build?
Is this build HC viable? Im looking for one FB build for HC and yours looks pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info