[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

I followed this build like 95% similar and I can get to 2.2M damage full build 100 level @6.4k life. Total investment is about 25 ex

https://pastebin.com/AaiWX1Ry
hey. what's about Quantity setup for this build? with boots/rings/maybe amulet?
hi .. i love your build ..
us it prety easy till i get stuck after i finis the boss in act 10 ..
so now i very weak for maps :( .... try my bast get bater gear but not us ///
what the bater matot for geting bater gear ^^ try farm act 6 for The Wolverine card but no help lol ^^
Hey, so I’m trying to see the full skill tree and I can’t. It only shows the start of the tree but I can’t scroll left to right or zoom out to see the entire tree. What am I missing here? TIA
I read that instant LL was nerfed somehow badly. Is this true, what has been changed
And is this build still working after that?
In very curious as well about the life leech nerf. Be cool to know if it makes this build obsolete before I continue to pump time and money into it. TIA
I'm working on the build and having a blast so far! While leveling, one of the gems I'm using is Ancestral Call. Why isn't that used in your set up? I know its a hit on dps, but I still have enough damage to clear crowds very fast. Is there something wrong with it I'm not picking up on? Or are the other gems you do list just better for end game content?
-
Last edited by penetrator9000 on Jun 1, 2019, 10:13:33 AM
for the steel rings did you just chaos spam until you got desired results?
"
Avelaro wrote:
I read that instant LL was nerfed somehow badly. Is this true, what has been changed
And is this build still working after that?

Yes, the instant leech got nerfed a lot. I tried facetank shaper's beam after the nerf, and it does not feel as reliable as it was.

I feel this means the build is ``bricked'' now as it does not serve the original purpose anymore. I will still leave the guide here as the gear and tree could still be useful for general FB builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info