[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

How well would the perfect form chest work as opposed to the belly of the beast? Free arctic armor and phase acrobatics a good enough trade off for the health from belly?
"
justinkader wrote:
How well would the perfect form chest work as opposed to the belly of the beast? Free arctic armor and phase acrobatics a good enough trade off for the health from belly?

The total life is already pretty low, I would be worried to drop it further, I would think you would get hit less, but would die to more 1 shots by switching.
POB link is dead after they introduced the skill changes.
Last edited by momocorpo on May 30, 2018, 2:00:59 PM
Hi,
Still viable with 3.3?
And still a good ascendency to go with or major changes?

Thanks, still following it with a shadow, will see after for ascendency
try ruthless support instead faster attacks with perseverance. instant onslaught looks nice while u also have fortify support with WB.

upd: amazing build! i killed kitava without dying first time. ty mate! :D
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jun 4, 2018, 4:36:48 PM
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Loqures wrote:
I will take you build. Enjoy gameplay ;)

Sure :). Let me know if you have any question or suggestion.
I will also keep the build updated :)

Yeah, I just wanted to know what would be good to do once you've finished the build. So lets say I finished to what you've gotten up to. Should I build the passive tree on more life or more offence? As I'm worried if I build on more dmg, I may end up killing quicker then being able to heal. If that is applicable.
Following this build.. its amazing just a quick question.. why not change Bloodseeker for Touch of Anguish?? also for a nice belt maybe Doryani's Invitation with the Cold dmg this are the stats you might get...
+(25-35) to Strength
+(20-30)% increased Cold Damage
+(300-350) to Armour
+(30-35)% to Fire Resistance
+(30-35)% to Lightning Resistance
0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life
10% chance to Freeze during any Flask Effect)

any unique amulet you recommend im currently using Carnage Heart onyx amulet..
"
SirFaux wrote:
Following this build.. its amazing just a quick question.. why not change Bloodseeker for Touch of Anguish?? also for a nice belt maybe Doryani's Invitation with the Cold dmg this are the stats you might get...
+(25-35) to Strength
+(20-30)% increased Cold Damage
+(300-350) to Armour
+(30-35)% to Fire Resistance
+(30-35)% to Lightning Resistance
0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life
10% chance to Freeze during any Flask Effect)

any unique amulet you recommend im currently using Carnage Heart onyx amulet..

Bloodseeker is for the "Face tank everything" part. Touch of Anguish doesnt come near the leech from Bloodseeker.
Belt is up to you i guess. But mainly the belt in this build is for life and ress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info