[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Triumff wrote:
Added cold damage is not better then critical or ruthless or attack speed?

Regarding DPS, ruthless and critical dmg are definitely higher than added cold.
It has similar DPS with attack speed, but with higher attack speed it just feels smoother when playing. You can take a try yourself and decide. I personally love increased attack speed.
Hello again.. I was searching for a starkonkas but they can be very pricey. Especially ones with the enchantment and I search for the exact socket colors . Is there a helmet you recommend to use until we can afford starkonkas? I used a gold rim helmet but now I just got to maps for the first time and I die a lot. I am level 76 with 3600 health. I die so much that I don't make any progress toward the next level because my experience gets wiped when I die lol. What about rings also until we can afford those you have? And should I save for a 6L belly, or a tabula for the meantime or do you recommend another chest? I have. 5 link belly right now but I really need a 6 link. Thanks again!
Last edited by Drew_Grit on May 15, 2018, 1:31:12 PM
"
Drew_Grit wrote:
Hello again.. I was searching for a starkonkas but they can be very pricey. Especially ones with the enchantment and I search for the exact socket colors

Hi, don't look onto exact colors, you can easily recolour your helmet after purchase.
Enchantment is an issue, not the colors :-)
"
Drew_Grit wrote:
Hello again.. I was searching for a starkonkas but they can be very pricey. Especially ones with the enchantment and I search for the exact socket colors . Is there a helmet you recommend to use until we can afford starkonkas? I used a gold rim helmet but now I just got to maps for the first time and I die a lot. I am level 76 with 3600 health. I die so much that I don't make any progress toward the next level because my experience gets wiped when I die lol. What about rings also until we can afford those you have? And should I save for a 6L belly, or a tabula for the meantime or do you recommend another chest? I have. 5 link belly right now but I really need a 6 link. Thanks again!

Hi there, you don't need to search for exact color, and if you can not afford the one with correct enchant, just get some cheaper ones first, for example: Starkonja with reduced hatred mana reservation enchantment.
You need to make sure you have capped resistance (75% for all three of them) when you start mapping, search for rings with 100+ total resistances and 70+ maximum life.
For the chest, search some rare 6-L chest with 120+ maximum life, it could take you to around Lv85-90 without problem.
Thank you for great build. Its works very well for a first character. But I got myself little deep. With my 2,5k of health I'm walking one-shot and already out of my depth in understanding of what to do next. Leveling after last Kitava kill (friendly Exile helped me with it) going soooo slow that I don't even know should I continue or ... start new character. Can you give me a hand with goals I should pursue?
Last edited by Shipra on May 19, 2018, 3:05:45 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering how well this build worked with only Merc Lab. I was able to find 2x Bloodseeker, a Carnage Heart, and A Stark in SSF, and wanted to try this build out, but I'm still only 4/6 Uber trials.

Also, would you say Tombfist are ok for the build? Or should I use Oskarm to increase crit/accuracy and have an extra gem slots (since I wouldn't need Curse on Hit)?

Also do you think with Carnage Heart in neck slot, the leech would be enough with 1x Bloodseeker and potentially use Touch of Anguish for the other claw?
Last edited by superkegs on May 18, 2018, 1:59:42 PM
mistyped
Last edited by superkegs on May 18, 2018, 11:33:38 AM
Thanks for this awesome build @nal_tony so much fun to play!
Enjoying the build immensely however I find that my I'm dying more than I'd like.

Please point out any improvements in my gear/tree if possible.

Thank you.
I'm planning to start Incursion with this build, but I edited it to work for a Duelist Champion with about 500 more life on the same gear, an extra jewel socket that I didn't put anything in and the champion level survivability.

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/t5Hpusj1

I've never been great at making or editing builds, but I feel like the 100k DPS loss is a nice tradeoff for the increase in survival rate. Some of the 100k would probably go away with a GG jewel, or as I like to have, at least one abyss jewel with blind on hit, life, and maybe some cold damage, a decent cold damage to claws would probably add 40k dps.

So what are your thoughts if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: removed the . after asking so it didn't say asking.?
Last edited by Smooshfaced on May 18, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info