[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
SleepOneNight wrote:
Hello,

Taking winter spirit brings us to 100% physical to cold conversion. If that's the case, how does the instant leech mechanics of bloodseeker work? Is there a point in using bloodseeker if we can find a higher pdps claw?

We have "attack dmg leeched as life" from the passive tree, which enables the instant leech. So the bloodseeker still works.

I tried use touch of auguish, but the life leech is simply too slow, and makes the character not able to face tank anything. I guess the same happens for high PDPS claws.
Another question. This might be a dumb question but since I'm new I am just not sure. For the skills linked to ice golem and ancestral warchief....do I need to cast them manually? Or do they automatically get used when ice golem/ancestral warchief is out? CWDT we dont need to manually cast the skills correct?

Also, Are we using vaal haste or purity of fire for this build? I have seen both mentioned. And for the ancestral warchief link, do you prefer Maim or Ruthless along with faster attacks?.

And while I am building up mana, what are the two most important auras to have up? I have HoA and Hatred.

And is there a particular reason we do not level up some of the gems?

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Drew_Grit on May 9, 2018, 8:09:31 PM
characters are now set to public, thanks for the response!
"
Drew_Grit wrote:
Another question. This might be a dumb question but since I'm new I am just not sure. For the skills linked to ice golem and ancestral warchief....do I need to cast them manually? Or do they automatically get used when ice golem/ancestral warchief is out? CWDT we dont need to manually cast the skills correct?

Also, Are we using vaal haste or purity of fire for this build? I have seen both mentioned. And for the ancestral warchief link, do you prefer Maim or Ruthless along with faster attacks?.

And while I am building up mana, what are the two most important auras to have up? I have HoA and Hatred.

And is there a particular reason we do not level up some of the gems?

Thanks for the help!

Hi there, glad to answer!

For my setup, yes. I manually cast blood rage, golem, AW. We're using vaal haste, the reason I put the purity of fire gem is just for testing. For AW, Ruthless might be better, but the difference is really small.

HoA and Hatred for DPS, AA and Hatred for defense.

The reason we do not level CWDT setup is because with lower level gems, it gets triggered more frequently. You can see that in the gem description of CWDT.
"
Samson55430 wrote:
characters are now set to public, thanks for the response!

Got it! So basically you need to fix every piece of your gear except for the uniques..

First thing to do, save 20 chaos and get a 6-L rare with 120+ life:
http://poe.trade/search/zirasonimiteou

Second, buy a Kaom's root to replace your current boot.

Then for other pieces, try to get as close as you can to the gear I posted. Come back and let me know how it goes after the changes!
"
The reason we do not level CWDT setup is because with lower level gems, it gets triggered more frequently. You can see that in the gem description of CWDT.

Okay sounds good thank you so much! So is it best to level the gems like you have shown? Like don't level blood rage past level 13, etc.? Just want to make sure before I level them too high . And for a new player, saving up chaos to buy the gear, would you save for another bloodseeker (I already have one, and a mortem morsu), kaoms roots, a 6L belly(I have a 5L)?

Also I just bought a Stygian Vise belt. I see you have a different rare belt. I bought the stygian, I saw it recommended a few pages back I believe. it has =79 life, =29% fire resistance, =43% lightning resistance, 13% increased elemental damage with attack skill. Should I get a rare leather belt like you show in the gear section, or is stygian good? what stats would be important?

And I just got the Shapers touch gloves but the sockets weren't the right colors, and I didn't know you couldn't re color sockets on a corrupt item without lots of Vaal orbs. So at this point I am not sure what to do, wear them without all the gems or wear rares with all the linked gems? Sucks I spent a lot of chaos for those .

Sorry for so many questions. This build is so freakin fun though!
Last edited by Drew_Grit on May 10, 2018, 8:49:24 PM
Hi Tony thanks for the build, I just got to maps in flashback on the Chinese server after face rolling all the storyline content.

I am just wondering is there a reason you use bloodseekers? Or have you just not updated your weapons? To my knowledge there are higher damage unique claws.

Thanks
Hi, do you think this build can be a good league starter? Can it farm uber lab well? Lastly, have you seen any information for 3.3 about the skill rework that could affect this build?
Thanks!
Can you help me replace this damn two stone ring? I can’t figure out why it’s worth so much DPS and I really feel like I need more heath, I just take a huge hit to my DPS when I remove it. What would you suggest as a replacement? Thanks!
"
Drew_Grit wrote:
"

Sorry for so many questions. This build is so freakin fun though!

Hi there, always feel free to ask questions! I'm here to help.

You can level blood rage to Lv20, no problem with that. :) But for CWDT setup use the gem levels that I have.
So for the gear, basically it depends on the price of the gear. Always pick the cheap ones you can afford first, then save up for the expensive ones like 6-L belly.
Stygian wise is fine, but you do need upgrade later on. Look for 80+ maximum life, 40+ elemental with attacks and some resistances on Stygian belt.
For the glove, sell the one you have and buy a new pair :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info