[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Smooshfaced wrote:
I'm planning to start Incursion with this build, but I edited it to work for a Duelist Champion with about 500 more life on the same gear, an extra jewel socket that I didn't put anything in and the champion level survivability.

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/t5Hpusj1

I've never been great at making or editing builds, but I feel like the 100k DPS loss is a nice tradeoff for the increase in survival rate. Some of the 100k would probably go away with a GG jewel, or as I like to have, at least one abyss jewel with blind on hit, life, and maybe some cold damage, a decent cold damage to claws would probably add 40k dps.

So what are your thoughts if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: removed the . after asking so it didn't say asking.?

one thing i see is that you could consider dropping perma fortify for adrenalin for bosses (since you have it in whirling blades anyway) so you can activate it with a blood magic curse aura setup in weapons or smth and you also get perma intimidate. This gives you a huge dps boost (should not be needed for mapping though)
"
Asura2468 wrote:
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
I'm planning to start Incursion with this build, but I edited it to work for a Duelist Champion with about 500 more life on the same gear, an extra jewel socket that I didn't put anything in and the champion level survivability.

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/t5Hpusj1

I've never been great at making or editing builds, but I feel like the 100k DPS loss is a nice tradeoff for the increase in survival rate. Some of the 100k would probably go away with a GG jewel, or as I like to have, at least one abyss jewel with blind on hit, life, and maybe some cold damage, a decent cold damage to claws would probably add 40k dps.

So what are your thoughts if you don't mind me asking?

Edit: removed the . after asking so it didn't say asking.?

one thing i see is that you could consider dropping perma fortify for adrenalin for bosses (since you have it in whirling blades anyway) so you can activate it with a blood magic curse aura setup in weapons or smth and you also get perma intimidate. This gives you a huge dps boost (should not be needed for mapping though)

My Min/Max senses like this suggestion, the lazy ass inside of me doesn't. He says, I know you Smoosh, you will get lazy, and won't whirl through the boss to reapply your Fortify, then you'll get hit with a smash, all for a measly increase in DPS that you probably don't need except in some edge cases.

But you are totally right.
Very good build, great DPS !

Thanks for sharing !

Just finished building my char :)

Me fully buffed:

https://imgur.com/Xz261tc
So what auras do we run now? Hatred + HoA/HoI + Artic Armour?
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. thanks for sharing this awesome build. it's melting everything and fits my playstyle. i started flashback with this build.

but..

mapping gone pain for me. i can say my gear is enough for build but im dying somehow. i think beyond mod ripping most but idk.

I was a bit busy recently and haven't tried flashback. But I guess you are dying due to stun -> sudden death? And did you die a lot to freeze since you don't have a freeze flask? Maybe change your boots to Kaom's root and rebalance your resistances.
Also try get higher DPS, you could get a steel ring and amulet with better DPS. If you kill the mobs fast enough, you will be safer for sure.
Also for flasks, get a Taste of Hate, if you don't use Kaom's root also get a freeze immu flask. For jewel try to get a hatred mod watcher's eye.

thanks for detailed answer. i did some of your suggests as you can see from my chars. didn't do kaoms because of 4link loss. i still think flashback is not a good place to test this build. but keep dying tells two things; low life or low defances. so i think i'm keep dying because of defences. because incoming damage is really big than our hp. if we can make it lower to half then we can leech n go. i really loved your build but i can't play without dying. it leads to quit. :')
"
Sirfar wrote:

Thanks for sharing !

Me fully buffed:

wts is thise numbers?) do you have pob-link,please?:O rewlly want to see this awesome 2kk tooltip stuff
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
Sirfar wrote:

Thanks for sharing !

Me fully buffed:

wts is thise numbers?) do you have pob-link,please?:O rewlly want to see this awesome 2kk tooltip stuff

It does look like he's using Touch of Anguish for the 2 claws, so that's a significant DPS increase, but he won't leech as fast, so that's part of it. Not sure on the remainder.
What about 3.3 season? Any changes or I can feel free to use this build?
Hey, yes, I was using 2x Touch of Anguish on this setup. Unfortunately I decided to change my character build into something very different recently, so can't provide POB-based link now.

This char was on Standard, sorry that I didn't write it previously.

Had 95% crit chance with legacy acuities, so leeching wasn't an issue.
Other items including Belly, Starkonja was used like in this thread.
I think i will use that as league starter

How do you mitigate physical dmg? Is uber izaro possible ? What helps you against one hits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info