[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

would Vaal Pact be helpful? It seems to me like it would but I'm pretty noob at understanding builds. Thanks.
"
reklaw7985 wrote:
would Vaal Pact be helpful? It seems to me like it would but I'm pretty noob at understanding builds. Thanks.

No it won't, look at the 2 weapons used in the build, "bloodseeker", they make your leech instant so you don't need vaal pact. They are very cheap too.
"
SirFaux wrote:
Following this build.. its amazing just a quick question.. why not change Bloodseeker for Touch of Anguish?? also for a nice belt maybe Doryani's Invitation with the Cold dmg this are the stats you might get...
+(25-35) to Strength
+(20-30)% increased Cold Damage
+(300-350) to Armour
+(30-35)% to Fire Resistance
+(30-35)% to Lightning Resistance
0.2% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life
10% chance to Freeze during any Flask Effect)

any unique amulet you recommend im currently using Carnage Heart onyx amulet..

I switched 1 bloodseeker for a touch of anguish, it's pretty good, but you need to use Blood rage to get Frenzy charge unless you don't want to use Elemental focus (can't freeze/chill with it, but big damage boost). For big bosses you might need both bloodseeker if you can't leech fast enough.
Hello guys, any suggestion for Incursion?
any updates for gems? :)
Are you guys getting chaos res for Incursion?
Thank you for the build-guide, I've choosen it a league starter for 3.3 - because its ultar cheap and ultra fast, that was the requirement to clear Alva-Temples for me :-) My favorite leveling items were 2 Widowmakers, with Assassins Ambush-Ascendancy easily one-shoot lot of enemies till level 68, when I switched to 2x Touch on Anguish and started putting points into claw-nodes. I played this way till level 85(yellow Maps). Impressive part for me was that elemental-reflect maps were no problem. Instead of upgrading to at least one Bloodseeker I instead went 2xVarunastra+Might_of_the_Meek, reworked the tree and dps almost doubled. When reaching red-maps I will probably take Vaal-Pact if Bossfights get harder.

Thanks for the entry-ticket to Incurion-league :-)
looks like inspired learning can be placed in right from starting point socket in cost of little hp loss. did somebody try?
Very nice build indeed. At level 90 atm in incursion sc now and gonna try to drop Acrobatics and go for more armor version. Also replacing Starkonja with Abyssus for insane amount of phys & crit damage.

~~180k tooltip dps in hideout with hatred,herald of ice & ice golem.
Last edited by Darkpact on Jun 11, 2018, 5:30:47 PM

any suggestion in how to improve build?
especially with gloves and body armour (isnt Loreweave would be better? if i get more res in rings and amulet)

Also, any suggestions about gems?
Last edited by wiggaz on Jun 12, 2018, 4:50:46 AM
"
wiggaz wrote:

any suggestion in how to improve build?
especially with gloves and body armour (isnt Loreweave would be better? if i get more res in rings and amulet)

Also, any suggestions about gems?

loreweave is worse cause of much less hp and no eva
remove kaoms', this build have 4-5k eva, so about 30-35% chance to evade. with acrobatics and block from dual wielding u will have about 55-60% chance to avoid hits in melee. full upgraded brine king with 1-2 stun recovery affixes from items makes u almost unaffected by stuns.

high level added cold damage boosts flat dps moderately better than faster attack, and have 2 pros:
blood rage becomes more efficient cause to more percentage attack speed add;
triple aura(herald, hatred, aa) reserve a big lot of mana, so less atkspd will make gameplay more comfortable

u have purity of ice and herald of ash, but arctic armor and herald of ice needed. 20q herald of ice also adds 15% cold damage buff.

about my previous posts:
perseverance is worse than default 120hp\2res belt, much less overall hp, and no permanent fortify\onslaught, even with ruthless;
Inspired Learning is fun and effective in most cases, but sacrificing 5 hp nodes for res\accuracy\frenzy charge blocks making character too thin. i've thought about refunding some damage nodes, but buffs are too unpredictable, and there should be troubles while boss killing.

ps: sorry for bad engrish :)

pps: there's much better to take all life\eva points near ranger start point up to last 5\14, than 4% life in lower circle
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jun 12, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info