[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Hi, new to the game. I'm currently mapping and I tend to die to the special mobs. Not too sure what to do from here. I've more than maxed my resist and bought what I can afford. Is there anything I could do?
"
Hi, new to the game. I'm currently mapping and I tend to die to the special mobs. Not too sure what to do from here. I've more than maxed my resist and bought what I can afford. Is there anything I could do?

how many hp? did u take lifeleech nodes?
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jun 12, 2018, 10:58:57 AM
I keep getting 1 tapped can someone look at my character and see what im doing wrong.
"
punch1inerock wrote:
I keep getting 1 tapped can someone look at my character and see what im doing wrong.

at least take all hp and lifeleech nodes u see in guide, excepting that 2 poor 4% nodes in lower circle, in cost of damage.
to compensate damage reduction change useless ES nodes near start point for damage u can find near (check guide).
exchange faster attacks for added cold, its more effective
and for the love of god, take few alts and roll 100 life on your armor!
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jun 13, 2018, 3:53:41 AM
"
"

how many hp? did u take lifeleech nodes?

3.7k hp now. I did take the lifeleech nodes i think. Profile is public now didn't know how to change it haha
"

3.7k hp now. I did take the lifeleech nodes i think. Profile is public now didn't know how to change it haha

ur rings, boots and belt are crap. if u have enough currency to buy 6l BoB, u should spend some to buy rings with at least 60hp, boots 80, and belt with 120-140 total, its cheap.
also refund 4% nodes in lower life ring, there's more valuable ones near ranger start and higher ring cause of eva boost.
ps: ur jewel is crap too, take one with 7% life or abysal with 40-50 life.
pps: my profile is open, check it. this character dies only to some unexpected encounters like swarm of tentacles with "cant kill" aura rare mob on elemental weakness+90-100% added elemental damage t12-t14 maps.
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jun 13, 2018, 6:20:04 AM
"
"

ur rings, boots and belt are crap. if u have enough currency to buy 6l BoB, u should spend some to buy rings with at least 60hp, boots 80, and belt with 120-140 total, its cheap.
also refund 4% nodes in lower life ring, there's more valuable ones near ranger start and higher ring cause of eva boost.
ps: ur jewel is crap too, take one with 7% life or abysal with 40-50 life.
pps: my profile is open, check it. this character dies only to some unexpected encounters like swarm of tentacles with "cant kill" aura rare mob on elemental weakness+90-100% added elemental damage t12-t14 maps.

Hahaha, I didn't have enough currency for it, I rolled it through sheer luck. Btw, which jewel is crap? I'm using two fight for survival.
I'll try to earn some currency to buy the rings, belts and boots. Currently using this makeshift boots for the int :x

Thanks for the advice!
"
Btw, which jewel is crap?

sry i saw that somwhere else
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Jun 13, 2018, 8:36:57 AM
Hi, its me again! :D Now I'm constantly dying to boss on T13+.
I do know that I have to get my life nodes here and there but is there also smth else I'm doing wrong?
what exactly boss?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info