Getting a Bestiary refund is possible.

This thread is cancer, how has this not been locked?
please send me a pm, i'd like to know how. I had enough...i already gave up on beast but the game is so unplayable...crashes all the time and loading screens that take minutes....
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Support most typically lock threads because doing so is in the interests of GGG - maybe an excessive number of posts require moderation and they give up on the thread, or the thread is about something better discussed privately, or maybe a thread’s first post broke the rules.

The person creating this thread did so with the intention of criticizing GGG - locking it only suggests that GGG can’t handle the criticism. Considering there’s more posts defending them than criticizing them, to lock it now and give people that impression would be a bit of a misstep.

It is not the job of GGG’s forum moderators to help the company’s critics with PR. If someone is unduly harsh towards the company and it backfires, that’s not the company's problem.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I always bought the supporter packs because I like the mtx not the league mechanics or new content from expansions.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Support most typically lock threads because doing so is in the interests of GGG - maybe an excessive number of posts require moderation and they give up on the thread, or the thread is about something better discussed privately, or maybe a thread’s first post broke the rules.

The person creating this thread did so with the intention of criticizing GGG - locking it only suggests that GGG can’t handle the criticism. Considering there’s more posts defending them than criticizing them, to lock it now and give people that impression would be a bit of a misstep.

It is not the job of GGG’s forum moderators to help the company’s critics with PR. If someone is unduly harsh towards the company and it backfires, that’s not the company's problem.

I don't see this thread as a PR problem or a criticizing GGG problem but rather some ungrateful players that doesn't deserve to be able to post on these forums problem lol.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Mar 22, 2018, 10:07:51 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
They're still not doing their job -- this is *feedback* on Bestiary league couched in petty time-wasting.

I don’t have a strong opinion in either direction to be honest.

Whether something is more of a discussion than feedback or vice versa can be rather nebulous.

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I don't see this thread as a PR problem or a criticizing GGG problem but rather some ungrateful players that doesn't deserve to be able to post on these forums problem lol.

I view it as a not inconsiderable amount of players defending the company from criticism. That is a PR win. Why would the company try to hide it? Wisest thing is to allow it to run its course.

If a discussion is favorable to you, why risk catching flak by ending it prematurely?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Grauthrim wrote:
I support leagues I enjoy. It's that simple.

I as well..

Each league that comes out, if I enjoy it I support it by buying a pack.

If I don't enjoy it, I don't support / give GGG money.

That's my way of protesting, all be it a silent one, but still effective.

IMO, not buying packs or MTX is a better way to get GGG's attention then posting another 'I hate blah' thread.

Buts that just me..
Yeah I agree Sarno, the level of entitlement in the OP just caught me off guard a little.

Asking for a refund in this context and then to indirectly suggest others do the same blew my mind.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Mar 22, 2018, 10:25:46 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Why would someone not deserve to post here just because they don't like X a company does? One of the most asinine things I see around here is that we, the consumers, ought to feel so privileged to be playing this game that we should keep our mouths shut and never say anything bad about GGG.

How does that make a consumer ungrateful? GGG isn't making this out of the kindness of their hearts; its to make a profit. Thats why we have items that take up 8 slots in our inventory so we buy more stash pages. Thats why they add new stuff every league with the hopes of it catching on enough to be able to create a 10-15 dollar stash page for it. They are company first and foremost, out to make a profit, and we are consumers. This isn't some elite society we were allowed into and we should feel grateful we are allowed into it.

There is nothing ungrateful about criticizing a company's product. I don't agree with the OP but I also dont think he should be silenced, nor do I think he is ungrateful. Hes a customer just like you. For every glowing review you post about GGG, hes allowed to post a harsh one.
"
Destructodave wrote:

Why would someone not deserve to post here just because they don't like X a company does? One of the most asinine things I see around here is that we, the consumers, ought to feel so privileged to be playing this game that we should keep our mouths shut and never say anything bad about GGG.

How does that make a consumer ungrateful? GGG isn't making this out of the kindness of their hearts; its to make a profit. Thats why we have items that take up 8 slots in our inventory so we buy more stash pages. Thats why they add new stuff every league with the hopes of it catching on enough to be able to create a 10-15 dollar stash page for it. They are company first and foremost, out to make a profit, and we are consumers. This isn't some elite society we were allowed into and we should feel grateful we are allowed into it.

There is nothing ungrateful about criticizing a company's product. I don't agree with the OP but I also dont think he should be silenced, nor do I think he is ungrateful. Hes a customer just like you. For every glowing review you post about GGG, hes allowed to post a harsh one.

As far as the questions you pose: Let's just say I'm glad my job doesn't involve making the kinds of decisions the mods have to make or dealing with the consequences of my decisions in such a public manner the way some of the higher visibility people at GGG do. I am definitely not equipped for it as you might have guessed.

But I do agree with you, people should be allowed to express their opinions on negative aspects of the game just as fairly as those who praise it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info