Getting a Bestiary refund is possible.

"
DarkyPupu wrote:
I restarted the game a couple of days ago, and I don't see why Bestiary brings so much hate. It changes a bit from brainlessly killing everything without thinking about it. One can like it or not, but shitting on the game because of one league and forgetting everything done before seems a bit exaggerated to me.

Game is free to play, and packs are not enforced.

If it's not anyone's cup of tea, there are plenty of other games around, no need to insult devs.

This is basically 90% of the league defenders.

"Oh I've played the game for 10 minutes and it seems great!"

How about you play the game before you voice your opinion?
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
This is why I don't buy a pack till a few weeks into leagues. Honestly I don't even mind a lesser league. You can't like them all. What I really despise about this patch is the core game changes they made that were completely uncalled for and are fun ruining. And I refuse to trade 12h a day to achieve my goals. I quit in the first week, so did pretty much my whole guild.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
DarkyPupu wrote:
I restarted the game a couple of days ago, and I don't see why Bestiary brings so much hate. It changes a bit from brainlessly killing everything without thinking about it. One can like it or not, but shitting on the game because of one league and forgetting everything done before seems a bit exaggerated to me.

If it's not anyone's cup of tea, there are plenty of other games around, no need to insult devs.

So maybe you will listen to someone who is longer than you here? The league is fine, i love this slower approach. I also like how low invasive it is. I just do few maps, catch something on the way and when im done for that day i just go to menagerie pop few recipes and see what i get. Its great. Some improvements are needed but its not that bad as you all try to make it. Every single league started with some pretty major flaws (insta kills in parandus in low lvl maps, huge lags and freezes during breach etc). This is how the game used to be before 2.6 but how could you know that right? This is how the game really looks like, low currency drops, low map drops, low mob density. Take it or leave it. Playing a drama queens solves nothing. Most players here seem to not know the difference between giving feedback and crying like a baby.
Last edited by kuciol on Mar 23, 2018, 2:54:50 PM
My goodness, people are so over dramatic.

Two things.

This league doesn't force you to participate in the mechanics. You want to kill everything like nothing is going on? Go for it. Next, the game doesn't force you to play it. If GGG is really causing you people this much grief, you should quit and seek help. If some of you really want to feel "ignored as a player", go play literally any other game. The dev team will care about you even less.
Last edited by mustash on Mar 23, 2018, 3:02:38 PM
"
kuciol wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
DarkyPupu wrote:

So maybe you will listen to someone who is longer than you here? The league is fine, i love this slower approach. I also like how low invasive it is. I just do few maps, catch something on the way and when im done for that day i just go to menagerie pop few recipes and see what i get. Its great. Some improvements are needed but its not that bad as you all try to make it. Every single league started with some pretty major flaws (insta kills in parandus in low lvl maps, huge lags and freezes during breach etc). This is how the game used to be before 2.6 but how could you know that right? This is how the game really looks like, low currency drops, low map drops, low mob density. Take it or leave it. Playing a drama queens solves nothing. Most players here seem to not know the difference between giving feedback and crying like a baby.

This "this is how the game was before" has to go. Really, the game before had 20K peak players, you want that back? Because you will soon.
Your advocating for a more mindless boring completely numb gameplay JUST because you want to defend GGG.
Wow gee, more game to play by having more options to use currency, not buy 100 maps during your whole Atlas filling, not being able to use 50% of the mapping tools, have a strategy to play the game etc. These are bad things! Stop crying and join the zombie nation!

GGG has done a lot of things correctly in the past to a level where you're too sucked in by their previous success that everything new and bad doesn't even make you think for a moment what they've done or what you're playing.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Mar 23, 2018, 3:04:02 PM
"
mustash wrote:

Two things.

This league doesn't force you to participate in the mechanics. You want to kill everything like nothing is going on? Go for it. Next, the game doesn't force you to play it. If GGG is really causing you people this much grief, you should quit and seek help. If some of you really want to feel "ignored as a player", go play literally any other game. The dev team will care about you even less.

It's not like the red beasts are ramming up your ass all the time. Another <5 challenges player telling others what the league is like. If you think that GGG interacts with players more than other game devs, you're delusional. Wow Chris posted on Reddit!? Did Jesus come back on earth? This has never happened in the history of Dota! Almost every other game company engages with their community as much if not more.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

I wasn't talking to you.

(for others... ) my point is that, trying to add content and change gameplay is worthy. The developers are not idiots and will take comments in consideration, because it's in the interest of everyone. I don't think that listening too much (and too hastily) to whiners and loud people would make anything good. Give them the time to have all feedback, to think about it, to make everything better, it's how it should work.

"
mustash wrote:

Your post is only proving my point. You don't like the red beast? Run away then. Problem solved.

Also, I play on a different account.
Stop trying to bend reality. This league is hated because its in NOT mindless slaughter and forces you to stop from time to time. I will defend it because i like it that way and i even explained why. I dont care for others, the only thing that matters is "is it fun to play?". Im not another retard to speak for others, they can do it on their own. Haters are the ones that should stop using works like : "most", "majority", "many" because they cant know how many it actually is. Being drama queen solves nothing so stop being one and give constructive feedback. Crying "players will leeave, fix please GGG" is childish and nothing else.
Last edited by kuciol on Mar 23, 2018, 3:29:47 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:

How about you play the game before you voice your opinion?.

Yo dude, going to say something far out there for you, maybe you can comprehend. Not everyone thinks this league is bad at all. I find it quite engaging. Your opinion is just that, an opinion and a badly based one considering you haven't been here long to experience much of anything to make overall conclusions..

Come back when your account isn't from 2016 and you played over 1.5 years to talk about "bad leagues" and the "direction of the game". Maybe you might think a little higher of the current league if you experienced something like Prophecy or Torment...

Believe it or not, not everyone in this world takes the "lye down on my back and cry" approach to life. Some people actually figure shit out for themselves. For the rest of you, there is plenty of space to complain about the usual slew of suspects somehow relating to why the league sucks or you can't play the game. Oh yes, I'm talking about map drops, bad RNG, GGG balancing around the 1%, labyrinth, and all the other bullshit that somehow people still can't figure out that has literally never changed.

Stop trying to push your opinion as fact or alienate people who enjoy the league, [Removed by Support]

Prophecy @ WizKid - 94 BV Pathfinder
Prophecy @ SmackDown - 93 TS Assassin
Essence @ Wallbang - 93 Crit Lacerate Elementalist
Breach @ GodoftheBreach - 94 BF Inquisitor
Legacy @ BradPitt - 92 LL Ele Wander Inquisitor
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Mar 23, 2018, 7:30:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info