[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

I liked your build a lot and tried in the flashback event.

May I ask is this still good in 3.3? I plan to use this build as my incursion league starter. Is this recommended? I do spend quite a bit on the weapons and inpulsa in the flashback. How good is the build without good weapons and a good inpulsa at the beginning of the league.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by jjlocus on May 25, 2018, 2:57:47 AM
"
jjlocus wrote:
I liked your build a lot and tried in the flashback event.

May I ask is this still good in 3.3? I plan to use this build as my incursion league starter. Is this recommended? I do spend quite a bit on the weapons and inpulsa in the flashback. How good is the build without good weapons and a good inpulsa at the beginning of the league.

Thanks in advance.

from what has been revealed so far this build is getting better and stronger, but the full picture will only be clear after the patch notes are posted.

and it is a strong league starter - i leveled it to 95 in SSF Flashback league
Hey mate. Thanks a lot for this guide. You convinced me to use your build as the starter one for the new Incursion league.

I have been doing some Reddit reading and there are changes coming to BV in 3.3:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8iidt4/33_blade_vortex_reworked_max_stacks_now_10_down/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Do you agree with the idea of dropping the spell echo gem when only 10 stacks is the limit? Do these changes to the gem look like a buff to your build?

Thanks in advance for your reply :D
Last edited by n3wtonapple on May 25, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
"
n3wtonapple wrote:
Hey mate. Thanks a lot for this guide. You convinced me to use your build as the starter one for the new Incursion league.

I have been doing some Reddit reading and there are changes coming to BV in 3.3:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8iidt4/33_blade_vortex_reworked_max_stacks_now_10_down/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Do you agree with the idea of dropping the spell echo gem when only 10 stacks is the limit? Do these changes to the gem look like a buff to your build?

Thanks in advance for your reply :D

i posted my thoughts before when the gem was released.
yes, it is a buff.
yes, spell echo can be dropped with the new gem. right now it takes 4 seconds to get to 20 stacks with spell echo, and it will take only 3.3 seconds to get to 10 stacks without it.

let's hope it doesn't get nerfed at the last minute, and i'll update the guide after full patch notes are released.
do we have a complete new 6link setup with 3.3? i mean, we dont need spell echo or inc. critical (cause if we are at full stacks, we have 100% inc. critical strike chance)
"
niksxs wrote:
do we have a complete new 6link setup with 3.3? i mean, we dont need spell echo or inc. critical (cause if we are at full stacks, we have 100% inc. critical strike chance)

100% crit from the bv gem is additive, not multiplicative so it is not a replacement for the increased crit support.

i'm thinking Efficacy - adds both damage and duration.
what do think you using intuitive leap to get melding, dreamer, and overcharged?
"
ryukenden wrote:
what do think you using intuitive leap to get melding, dreamer, and overcharged?

the main reason people go for it is charge generation and we can generate all 3 charges without it and more reliably. 6% inc life and 25% inc mana are not worth a jewel slot and 3 points imo. still usable of course, just not something i would strongly recommend.
Awesome looking build. I plan to play it in 3.3. Do you think it will be worth using vaal BV in 3.3 or is the extra damage from level 21 BV worth too much to justify it?
"
m0000o wrote:
Awesome looking build. I plan to play it in 3.3. Do you think it will be worth using vaal BV in 3.3 or is the extra damage from level 21 BV worth too much to justify it?

i will be going with the vaal version. to me burst damage is more important than consistently slightly higher damage. hitting the same target with both normal and vaal vortexes at the same time should double the damage for the duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info