[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Thank you very much for the build, I'm trying it out in flashback and I'll probably go with this one on next league, I just have one doubt/worry:
I understand how the clearpeed can easilly slace up to t15 maps, what I'm missing is, what will make us not get one shotted when dashing into a pack? And how will we sustain killing endgame bosses? Am I missing some sort of big leech aspect of the build? warlords mark seems nice but on bosses with high damage, sometimes is hard to dodge everything and the dmg spikes end up killing me quite some times, are we supposed to dodge most of the stuff at such a close range?

Thanks in advance again for the fantastic build

Last edited by Wodjin on May 23, 2018, 6:19:13 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147651

what about the first amulet?
"
niksxs wrote:

question about warlords mark and cursing :D

blasphemy is usable at lvl31
curse on hit is usable at lvl38.

if i use blasphemy + warlords i get like 30% mana reservation.
is there any big difference in running from lvl38 on with curse on hit instead of blasphemy, so you can have some free mana and spec into MoM earlier?

CoH is not reliable enough early on and MoM is not particularly needed before level 60 anyway. as part of my league starter kit i always use glacial cascade spell totem to tank and freeze for me to solve the survivability issues.

having said that, storyline is easy to beat with almost any setup, so feel free to experiment what works best for you.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 23, 2018, 6:57:44 PM
"
Cekusan wrote:
I cant kill the elder. Dying all the time. I'm tried 5 times but all the time dying. Can anyone help me ?

what kills you? i don't think i ever died to elder. just bring enough dps.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 23, 2018, 6:44:55 PM
"
Wodjin wrote:
Thank you very much for the build, I'm trying it out in flashback and I'll probably go with this one on next league, I just have one doubt/worry:
I understand how the clearpeed can easilly slace up to t15 maps, what I'm missing is, what will make us not get one shotted when dashing into a pack? And how will we sustain killing endgame bosses? Am I missing some sort of big leech aspect of the build? warlords mark seems nice but on bosses with high damage, sometimes is hard to dodge everything and the dmg spikes end up killing me quite some times, are we supposed to dodge most of the stuff at such a close range?

Thanks in advance again for the fantastic build

T15, guardian, shaper, elder are all covered in the video section.
our defenses are proactive - very high damage, leech, proliferated chill and freezes. 7k+ ehp allows to soak up quite a few hits.
some dodging is of course required when you can't wtfpwn your target in a couple of seconds. do not facetank, precast bv and run in circles, rinse and repeat.
"
Koksii wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147651

what about the first amulet?

looks pretty useless to me, what do you see in it?
"
DirtyDot wrote:
i wouldn't pay 10ex unless it is nearly perfect.
i'd just buy a high level 50% crit chance shaped base and chaos/essence spam it until i get 80%+ crit, 30%+ physical as extra elemental and an open slot for crafting.

Great advice, everything is overpriced in flashback it seems. Managed to make this, was a huge damage increase, unfortunately it's where my herald of thunder is socketed so I lose some mana.

Last edited by Quizz on May 23, 2018, 7:53:35 PM
Hi! It's me again. I just switched over from carcass jack to inpulsa's. I seem to be doing less dps than I did when I used Carcass? (according to PoB and how it felt ingame) I definitely was clearing maps faster with the inpulsa but missing about 300k dps according to PoB when I compared it. Is this expected?
"
Peepsqueek wrote:
Hi! It's me again. I just switched over from carcass jack to inpulsa's. I seem to be doing less dps than I did when I used Carcass? (according to PoB and how it felt ingame) I definitely was clearing maps faster with the inpulsa but missing about 300k dps according to PoB when I compared it. Is this expected?

You shouldn't be doing less damage - the increased damage if shocked recently is pretty equivalent to the carcass damage roll, and the shock effectiveness should mean it does even more damage.

Are you sure you have chicked eney is chilled, and that you have shocked recently in PoB?
"
Quizz wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
i wouldn't pay 10ex unless it is nearly perfect.
i'd just buy a high level 50% crit chance shaped base and chaos/essence spam it until i get 80%+ crit, 30%+ physical as extra elemental and an open slot for crafting.

Great advice, everything is overpriced in flashback it seems. Managed to make this, was a huge damage increase, unfortunately it's where my herald of thunder is socketed so I lose some mana.

How much currency did you spend crafting this? I know it varies with luck, but just give me a figure :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info