[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Great build, I'm enjoying it immensely in Flashback. I can recommend this belt as a solid option:
"
sasja wrote:
"
Quizz wrote:
"
DirtyDot wrote:
i wouldn't pay 10ex unless it is nearly perfect.
i'd just buy a high level 50% crit chance shaped base and chaos/essence spam it until i get 80%+ crit, 30%+ physical as extra elemental and an open slot for crafting.

Great advice, everything is overpriced in flashback it seems. Managed to make this, was a huge damage increase, unfortunately it's where my herald of thunder is socketed so I lose some mana.

How much currency did you spend crafting this? I know it varies with luck, but just give me a figure :)

Paid 1 ex for the base, and only used 5-10 chaos spamming it, got really lucky as I'm sure two T1 added phys as extra elemental is rare. Might eventually work on crafting it more in standard.
Last edited by Quizz on May 24, 2018, 8:18:04 AM
Hey guys, i've searched on the whole thread but couldn't find an answer: How do you feel about going dualcurse on this build? The CoH Tchains/eleweak corruption on gloves seems really good on paper, while giving up some nodes for this extra survivability, as the build really looks point-starved.

Also, is going Paragon of Calamity instead of Shaper of Desolation the right move, while we get uberlab and go the intended beacon of ruin route?

Thanks in advance (:
Last edited by Lisann on May 24, 2018, 12:54:01 PM
I started Flashback with this build and am about to hit lvl 86 and "soonish" red maps and really love it so far. Since I'm not that knowledgeable about the game I have 2 questions:

1. This is my current setup and just need some feedback on what I could upgrade since I have ~20 chaos lying around

2. Is this sceptre any good / what would you suggest for another gem for Immortal call or the Heralds if I put the Orb of torm setup in there.

Thanks in advance :^)

EDIT: forgot to mention that I currently don't run MoM because I have only 235 Mana unresolved
Last edited by Dr_Jóhn_Zoidberg on May 24, 2018, 1:28:27 PM
"
Lisann wrote:
Hey guys, i've searched on the whole thread but couldn't find an answer: How do you feel about going dualcurse on this build? The CoH Tchains/eleweak corruption on gloves seems really good on paper, while giving up some nodes for this extra survivability, as the build really looks point-starved.

Also, is going Paragon of Calamity instead of Shaper of Desolation the right move, while we get uberlab and go the intended beacon of ruin route?

Thanks in advance (:

i'm of the opinion that the extra curse is not required to clear trash (just invest in gear and you can one shot most everything) and is not effective against end game bosses (80% penalty).

but i did contemplate it and will add the dual curse version of the tree along with the acrobatics/phase acrobatics one when the 3.3 tree is revealed.

taking Paragon of Calamity with the intention of refunding it after uber lab is fine.

"
I started Flashback with this build and am about to hit lvl 86 and "soonish" red maps and really love it so far. Since I'm not that knowledgeable about the game I have 2 questions:

1. This is my current setup and just need some feedback on what I could upgrade since I have ~20 chaos lying around

2. Is this sceptre any good / what would you suggest for another gem for Immortal call or the Heralds if I put the Orb of torm setup in there.

Thanks in advance :^)

EDIT: forgot to mention that I currently don't run MoM because I have only 235 Mana unresolved

your dagger is terrible, upgrade asap
no life on one of the rings, low life roll on the belt
you don't need clarity, mana leech from warlord's mark is enough
the scepter is pretty weak, i wouldn't hold onto it
What are your methods to calculate a better weapon than Divinarius?

At which point is crit multi, crit chance, or whatever better than divinarius. It surely is a cheap unique with powerful stats that a rare weapon hard to keep up it.
"
ryukenden wrote:
What are your methods to calculate a better weapon than Divinarius?

At which point is crit multi, crit chance, or whatever better than divinarius. It surely is a cheap unique with powerful stats that a rare weapon hard to keep up it.

https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
Definitely going something like this next league, curious on your thoughts about phase acro for this build, and how would I make this more herald reliant? I'd like to see a ton of beautiful herald of ice explosions
Last edited by Beholdd on May 24, 2018, 11:24:15 PM
"
Beholdd wrote:
Definitely going something like this next league, curious on your thoughts about phase acro for this build

as i said above, i will be including that as a possible tree variation when updated 3.3 tree is released. some trade-offs are going to be required but 40/30 dodge is nothing to scoff at.

"
Beholdd wrote:
and how would I make this more herald reliant? I'd like to see a ton of beautiful herald of ice explosions

you could link your heralds to increased crit and ice bite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info