[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hi. I got a question regarding the leech (sorry if i missed a post about the leech): using blasphemy + warlord's mark do u think it's possible to use all 3 heralds/or which one of them should we drop?

Also seeing that Trickery and Assassination nodes got reworked for traps would Arcane Potency be an option? (ik it takes like 3 int nodes to get there but...)

P.S.: I know that u will update the tree eventually with the most optimal passives after Wednesday tho, but just curious now :P
"
Hi. I got a question regarding the leech (sorry if i missed a post about the leech): using blasphemy + warlord's mark do u think it's possible to use all 3 heralds/or which one of them should we drop?

drop herald of ice if you choose to run WM as an aura

"
Also seeing that Trickery and Assassination nodes got reworked for traps would Arcane Potency be an option? (ik it takes like 3 int nodes to get there but...)

P.S.: I know that u will update the tree eventually with the most optimal passives after Wednesday tho, but just curious now :P

neither Trickery nor Assassination have been reported as reworked. there is just a new node inbetween.

Guys what do you think of replacing mov flask with:

It will give us movement, but more then that, onslaught, it does consume frenzy charges but we can use it right before going into packs, paired with bloodlust we'll regain frenzy charges quickly after loosing them and keep the onslaught for 6 seconds, seems pretty nice to me, thoughts?

Also, how can you guys run MoM? i keep having my mana go Poof and i'm not even able to cast BV most of the times if i use MoM.
Last edited by Wodjin on May 27, 2018, 7:17:19 AM
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"

drop herald of ice if you choose to run WM as an aura

"

neither Trickery nor Assassination have been reported as reworked. there is just a new node inbetween.

Oohhh :D my bad. Didn't payed attention to the node changes, i thought they reworked Trickery and Assassination :))

Thanks for the answer tho :)
just look at my flashback char.

killed shaper now 2times + a few red elder
"
Wodjin wrote:
Guys what do you think of replacing mov flask with:

It will give us movement, but more then that, onslaught, it does consume frenzy charges but we can use it right before going into packs, paired with bloodlust we'll regain frenzy charges quickly after loosing them and keep the onslaught for 6 seconds, seems pretty nice to me, thoughts?

Also, how can you guys run MoM? i keep having my mana go Poof and i'm not even able to cast BV most of the times if i use MoM.

I dont run MoM personally :D
Hey.. Just like thousands of others I've been looking for a 3.3 starter and viewing yours for the past week or so. My main concerns as a starter is scaling into high end maps quickly (Lab, red tier maps, shaper/atziri). Generally I start off as AW totems for bossing, but I think I want to map more this league.

Do you think you can comfortably clear Red Tier Maps/Uber Lab/Atziri on Divinarius and Tabula (Assume I have Hrimsorrow/Starkonja)?

Looking at reddit tells me this will be a very popular build (increase weapon price) and the chest will be expensive (40-60c)

Looking above I would I probably need to drop my HoI for a warlords blasphemy setup during the first few days until I can get a ring to replace it.

Sorry if anyone else has already asked these questions, I've been going through this forum but there's a lot of pages. You might want to update the FAQ with some of my questions if you think they're of any help for others.
Last edited by StormHavoc on May 27, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
"
StormHavoc wrote:

Do you think you can comfortably clear Red Tier Maps/Uber Lab/Atziri on Divinarius and Tabula (Assume I have Hrimsorrow/Starkonja)?

I've tried the build in Flashback just to test how it would feel and I'm quite sure clearing red tier maps will be easy, my only issue atm with this build is lack of defenses on lab, I struggle just to do merciless, I'll probably spend next week just thinking of ways to adjust the build into smth that can do a couple lab runs. Ideally I'd want a build that can do everything, but atm, when choosing clearspeed (great for temple) vs lab, I'm going with clearspeed.

Edit: After some thought, I decided to work on a lab version of the build, basically i just threw in arctic armour + stone golem, seems to help quite a bit, anyone have more ideas? I cant test uberlab on flashback atm but after chars migrate to std I'll give it a spin there and tweak further if necessary.
Last edited by Wodjin on May 27, 2018, 4:11:11 PM
"
Edit: After some thought, I decided to work on a lab version of the build, basically i just threw in arctic armour + stone golem, seems to help quite a bit, anyone have more ideas? I cant test uberlab on flashback atm but after chars migrate to std I'll give it a spin there and tweak further if necessary.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930275 This is Jelbishi's Uber Lab character I played in 3.1 to farm lab effectively. We could use some inspiration from his build into this to make it more survivable. Part of the problem I see with this BV build is that it has limited survivability besides eHP. The blind used in the Herald setup is smart, but not enough to tank damage forever.
Last edited by StormHavoc on May 27, 2018, 4:25:50 PM
"
StormHavoc wrote:
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1930275 This is Jelbishi's Uber Lab character I played in 3.1 to farm lab effectively. We could use some inspiration from his build into this to make it more survivable. Part of the problem I see with this BV build is that it has limited survivability besides eHP. The blind used in the Herald setup is smart, but not enough to tank damage forever.

Hmm that build just stacks tons of evasion using QOTF it seems, he also uses grace for more eva but it would mean 50% mana reserved and I'm not sure we can manage that, so far, for uberlab, im thinking of using:
Stone Golem
Arctic Armour
Ancestral Protector+Blind+whatever else to make it more tanky

Blind in herald prolly wont help much in Izzaro, so we should switch it to totem imo, this build survivability isnt indeed the best, but we do have the advantage of jsut casting BV and running around bosses to avoid dmg while they die, and we can also leech from warlords mark so that also helps a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info