[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Skippsy wrote:
You keep all 3 heralds always, shaper ring on one hand, elder roll ring with curse on hit warlords mark on other hand, so you'll be removing 2 gems from your actual gear, for example when i did that my gloves now have all 3 heralds with enlighten to reduce mana reserved

But didnt u need shaper ring and mark of shaper for stun immunity against uber elder?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Aug 7, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
How's the effectiveness of +1 curse on amulet so that we can run 2 curses (Assassin and Warlord marks). This way we can gain both power and endurance charges efficiently with more leeches and dps.
1 week approx with this build and my question is that can improve

some are missing because need colors in items XD

So how do i keep my power charge up ? I mean if i'm on a 5L should i use pcoc ? Using orb of storm to keep pc up is kinda annoying because most packs die be4 i can cast my orb of storm. Tks in advance.
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
So how do i keep my power charge up ? I mean if i'm on a 5L should i use pcoc ? Using orb of storm to keep pc up is kinda annoying because most packs die be4 i can cast my orb of storm. Tks in advance.

if you kill everything before you can cast OoS then you probably don't need power charges in the first place. consider them a bonus for the harder than usual situations.

alternatively you can use the intuitive leap jewel and take the overcharged notable on the tree.
Guys, does Choir of the Storm amulet work well with build, or rare amulet (exampled in the first post) is better?
Last edited by Гаруспик on Aug 9, 2018, 3:45:32 AM
Can anyone explain the difference on this build setup and the ones that most "racers" do.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters?characterName=ZizaranCLG

Both Raiz and Ziz used this setup.
A few different gems in impulsa Inc duration is the notable difference
Hypothermia in the Herald of Ice setup instead of Inc Crit Strikes
They also use Vaal Righteous Fire in a setup. How well does that work?

Is it just something they run that is easier in ssf / hc? Which one would be better for just trade league?
Last edited by Spliffor on Aug 9, 2018, 1:00:05 PM
"
Spliffor wrote:
Can anyone explain the difference on this build setup and the ones that most "racers" do.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zizaran/characters?characterName=ZizaranCLG

Both Raiz and Ziz used this setup.
A few different gems in impulsa Inc duration is the notable difference
Hypothermia in the Herald of Ice setup instead of Inc Crit Strikes
They also use Vaal Righteous Fire in a setup. How well does that work?

Is it just something they run that is easier in ssf / hc? Which one would be better for just trade league?

The biggest difference is: they don't go crit! Racers just use the innately high crit chance BV has to easily proc Elemenal Overload. The saved crit nodes can be used to get more life, speed or utility on the tree. Damage is still more than enough to clear maps though a bit on the lower end. Hence the supported Herald of Ice to shatter whole packs and leave almost no EXP behind. Not going crit also explains most of the different gems.

Increased Duration in the main setup is in part for longer blade duration which means less stopping to recast. Most of us stop every 2-3 dashes to recast BV, they only stop every 3-4 dashes. Doesn't sound like much but is huge in a race to 100. The other part is Vaal BV. Racers use it regularly to farm parts of a map that would take too much time to go through all the time (corners, rooms, over gaps). Vaal BV is a big reason BV is competitive in these races.

Vaal Righteous Fire is just 30% more damage at the press of a button. Just the perfect boost of damage to quickly kill off bosses. I run it too, so should you, it is absurd.

In summary the biggest differces can be explained by sacrificing just enough damage to still easily clear red tier maps while maximizing speed and easiness to gear. The key to both builds is the same: Inpulsa and Beacon of Ruin. In my opinion the crit version as posted in the guide is the better option as it can clear all content while still being very fast. In a trade league you should have no problem with either version.
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Aug 9, 2018, 2:51:43 PM
Hi, started the build again in SC incursion race (wanted to see Cadibro again...).

And I'm a bit slower (no 6 link inpulsa is bad for this reason...), but I have a conundrum. I have just got this sceptre which seems freaking awesome for the build (TRIPLE "extra damage as", yeah baby, yeah !) and yet POB (and the tool in game) says I'll have LESS DPS with it than my previous weapon.

Any idea if this is true ? It seems really strange to me as I thought the new sceptre would be so much stronger...

My items :

The new sceptre :

And yes, I'm using Ming's Heart. Could not stand the incusion Chaos all the time. Plus cannot fund yet Elder's ring and Shaper's mark (or opposite).

And optional question not related to topic : does anyone have any idea of a price check of this scepter ?

Thanks for the build, I love BV and this build is really fun to play.
"
Pingouinmalin wrote:
Hi, started the build again in SC incursion race (wanted to see Cadibro again...).

And I'm a bit slower (no 6 link inpulsa is bad for this reason...), but I have a conundrum. I have just got this sceptre which seems freaking awesome for the build (TRIPLE "extra damage as", yeah baby, yeah !) and yet POB (and the tool in game) says I'll have LESS DPS with it than my previous weapon.

Any idea if this is true ? It seems really strange to me as I thought the new sceptre would be so much stronger...

My items :

The new sceptre :

And yes, I'm using Ming's Heart. Could not stand the incusion Chaos all the time. Plus cannot fund yet Elder's ring and Shaper's mark (or opposite).

And optional question not related to topic : does anyone have any idea of a price check of this scepter ?

Thanks for the build, I love BV and this build is really fun to play.

If Im not mistaken, POB dont handle these affixes with "damage of random element" very well and just dont factor them in the calculation.
You can just set the item in the POB to be "Gain 27% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" for example instead of "Random Element" and the DPS should be correct, considering you bonuses for all types of elemental damage are the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info