[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Has someone already tried the Three Dragons + Yoke of Suffering setup for infinite chains between herald of ice and Inpulsa?
"
murkery wrote:
Thanks for the tips.

I swapped around some gear and gems and I'm sitting at around 7.7k total Life and ES. I added a Vitality Necklace, Shield, Loreweave and re-allocated some points on my tree to more life and ES. Lost around 25% percent damage, but hopefully my survivability against Uber Elder is better.

New Gear:
Spoiler

Just a quick note about Loreweave - I'm sure it's great for pros, but the Loreweave setup takes nearly twice as much incoming damage from Elder and degen in the Uber Elder fight as my Saffels + Purity setup. (80 vs 89 cold resistance flasked, damage from Shaper doesn't change much though).
Last edited by vector84 on Jul 31, 2018, 8:13:43 PM
how get frenzy charges without intuitive leap?
"
1472bil wrote:
how get frenzy charges without intuitive leap?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Rage
Hi, I am having a lot of difficulty in killing the bosses in high map tiers. I tried to upgrade as good as possible with my knowledge in the game and my currency but can anyone suggest improvements for my character (Ozladatex, public)? Should I upgrade my gear further? If so, how? Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.
I have a question about the weapons..(still pretty new first real build) I noticed a lot of the Shaper weapons have physical damage as extra elemental damage. How valuable is that? If I had to pick 40% physical as lightning and cold with 100 total crit chance or just 40% physical as a single element and 150% total crit chance which would be better? I guess I'm just wondering which is more valuable. I'm assuming crit since it says it's important on the guide...those Shaper weapons are just so expensive though. thanks
Last edited by eloepp on Aug 2, 2018, 4:15:17 AM
Returning player, have not played in a very long time and following this build - the one thing I wanted to know is the OP states:

"If you are specifically interested in clear speed mapping you can use Brightbeak + Shield combination once you obtain Inpulsa's armor. "

What specifically makes Brightbeak good - one dropped for me last night (I dont have inpulsa yet) but it does not look great to me - I am obviously missing something.
"
Returning player, have not played in a very long time and following this build - the one thing I wanted to know is the OP states:

"If you are specifically interested in clear speed mapping you can use Brightbeak + Shield combination once you obtain Inpulsa's armor. "

What specifically makes Brightbeak good - one dropped for me last night (I dont have inpulsa yet) but it does not look great to me - I am obviously missing something.

Because it gives crazy amount of attack speed, so pair it using a shield + shield charge skill gem and you can move around a map super fast. This build is strong enough that you don't even need a weapon to blow up packs.
How is this build as a league starter? I am debating this or arc trap saboteur for the flashback league but can't decide. I have a feeling they're going to nerf arc traps next league so I kinda want to try it but this spec looks amazing with all the heralds.
Would it be useful to consider a Empower gem for Blade Vortex?
And if so which gems would it replace?

Based on a six link
BV - Controlled destruction - Hyperthermia - Physical to Lightning - Efficacy - Increased critical strike

M

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info