[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

we can do Uber elder with that build? someone already did it? Any advice or something to know?...

Just left Uber elder for me, i beat anything! too OP this build, i scared for the shaper but finally i did it too easy...

Another thing to comment, I get a good corruption in my gloves and I raise my dps a lot!
Uber Elder is insanely difficult to beat with this build. I've only gotten as far as 25% life left on both bosses.

I ditched herald of fire and I'm running double herald (thunder and ice) with wrath (for my watchers eye jewel). This gives me over 2 million dps according to PoB. Link here: https://pastebin.com/Ap3Jascx

I can pretty much insta-phase the first part, but movement and spacing after that is a real problem. I'm still getting 1 shot with 6.5k hp. Kinda sucks honestly, I've failed at least 10 times. (This is my first league btw, I started playing midway through incursion league.)

Here's my gear:

*the mana regen on my jewels is to sustain my super low mana pool.

Any tips are appreciated!
It seems to me that the "Iron Will" support gem should give a substantial spell damage boost over "Controlled Destruction", but when I swapped the two in my tabula rasa the DPS actually went down. Does anyone have some insight into why that may be?
"
It seems to me that the "Iron Will" support gem should give a substantial spell damage boost over "Controlled Destruction", but when I swapped the two in my tabula rasa the DPS actually went down. Does anyone have some insight into why that may be?

Iron Will only gives increased damage, an additive bonus, whereas Controlled Destruction gives more damage, a multiplicative bonus.

Read up on the difference on the wiki it is really important: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Jul 30, 2018, 2:01:14 PM
"
Monti_Jones wrote:
"

Iron Will only gives increased damage, an additive bonus, whereas Controlled Destruction gives more damage, a multiplicative bonus.

Read up on the difference on the wiki it is really important: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat

Thank you. It can be hard to keep track of subtle differences sometimes.
How can you play curse on hit warlords and cwdt warlords? please help.
"
Pepa031 wrote:
How can you play curse on hit warlords and cwdt warlords? please help.
As I understand it, you either use "curse on hit" or you use "caste when damage taken" for your warlord's mark. You don't use both.
I want to ask if at lvl 92 can or should i replace the assasin's haste jewel and get another of 7% hp one?
The last time I played was Abyss league, so Uber Elder is completely new to me... so as someone trying to learn the fight, rather than coming at it with a wealth of experience, I wanted to share a bit of what worked for me... and what didn't.

What didn't work was trying to just rush-down the bosses. Hats off to the folks that have the skills to do it that way, but that's not me. I make mistakes, and Uber Elder is impressively unforgiving.

Thankfully Blade Vortex is pretty forgiving as far as spell scaling goes - a decent weapon and a few crit nodes is more than enough DPS to get the job done.

To that end, I ran Herald of Ash, Purity of Ice and Vitality (with a Life Recovery Rate Watcher's Eye), and swapped out my regular gear for a much more defensive affair:
Spoiler

My tree also includes some extra life regen to make better use of the Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Arakaali pantheon combination.

I blew through 7 shaper sets trying to tackle Uber Elder with a dual wield setup, but I never really felt like I was in control of the fight. Comparatively with the Saffel's and two defensive auras, I actually felt like I had a chance, and indeed, while it wasn't deathless, I was successful on my first try with the defense focused setup.
"
vector84 wrote:
The last time I played was Abyss league, so Uber Elder is completely new to me... so as someone trying to learn the fight, rather than coming at it with a wealth of experience, I wanted to share a bit of what worked for me... and what didn't.

What didn't work was trying to just rush-down the bosses. Hats off to the folks that have the skills to do it that way, but that's not me. I make mistakes, and Uber Elder is impressively unforgiving.

Thankfully Blade Vortex is pretty forgiving as far as spell scaling goes - a decent weapon and a few crit nodes is more than enough DPS to get the job done.

To that end, I ran Herald of Ash, Purity of Ice and Vitality (with a Life Recovery Rate Watcher's Eye), and swapped out my regular gear for a much more defensive affair:
Spoiler

My tree also includes some extra life regen to make better use of the Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Arakaali pantheon combination.

I blew through 7 shaper sets trying to tackle Uber Elder with a dual wield setup, but I never really felt like I was in control of the fight. Comparatively with the Saffel's and two defensive auras, I actually felt like I had a chance, and indeed, while it wasn't deathless, I was successful on my first try with the defense focused setup.

Thanks for the tips.

I swapped around some gear and gems and I'm sitting at around 7.7k total Life and ES. I added a Vitality Necklace, Shield, Loreweave and re-allocated some points on my tree to more life and ES. Lost around 25% percent damage, but hopefully my survivability against Uber Elder is better.

New Gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info