[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

I was thinking about trying out windshriek boots because of the extra curse and reasonable stats, and the linking frost bomb-curse on hit-enfeeble. Frost bomb will give nice cold penetration for the build and enfeeble will be a nice defensive curse. Any thoughts on this from a more experienced player?
Last edited by IceColdPorkSoda on Jul 25, 2018, 5:06:05 PM
can i use xoph blood? with this build?
Seems like a pretty solid build. Might try it out before incursion ends!
Thanks
"
obliviousBC wrote:
"
ArseMagnate wrote:
I just made the move to the warlord's mark elder ring with mark of the shaper, and I'm having a hard time finding places to get resists. How do you guys do it? Everything I can see for an upgrade is over 3 ex...

I used three jewels with resistance rolls until I could afford gear with more resistances (still using one with lightning resistance to balance The Wise Oak). Your belt is probably the cheapest to upgrade, you can get a Stygian Vise with 90 life and 90+ total res for around 1ex: http://poe.trade/search/retazaritohaya

Thanks for the help! Luckily today a Doctor card dropped for me from a diviner box so I was able to get these to help:

Finished Minotaur and did a T13 Elder with only 1 death so I'm pretty happy with that.
Thanks for good build.

So what should i use if i have no curse on hit elder ring? How i will sustain my mana on long boss fights with Warlord's Mark + CWDT and Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark + Herald?
I noticed that many players using Warlords mark 8 lvl on ring? Is this better than using Curse on hit + Warlord's mark? It is because of free slots or game mechanic?
Last edited by akiris on Jul 26, 2018, 7:08:18 AM
"
akiris wrote:
I noticed that many players using Warlords mark 8 lvl on ring? Is this better than using Curse on hit + Warlord's mark? It is because of free slots or game mechanic?

I'm pretty new on PoE so it is only what I noticed with relatively low stats but the ring procs ALL THE TIME while the curse on hit with Herald of Thunder procs...well, it is purely random and even if it is quite significant, the proc rate is still well below.

The ring is much more reliable if you ask me and if you can live with lesser stats.
how critical is using intuitive leap as opposed to the life and mana
As i understand it and i could be wrong here

- it's because as Yzan said, it procs all the time.
- I think Herald Curse on hit only applies when you crit
- I think Herald can't curse bosses, hence the 2nd Warlords Mark in the Cast When Damage Taken
- Frees up 2 gem slots which were only giving us 1 skill.. so now we get 3 skills!

I'm sure if im talking BS someone will correct me, but it's all a learning exercise :)
Spoiler

Can anybody help me out with upgrading? I died a few times trying to kill Elder on red maps, so I'm scared that I won't be able to do guardians safely.
I have an okay amount of money, but I don't know what to prioritize upgrading in order to get the most value out of my money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info