[3.3] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

May have been answered somewhere in the 265 pages, but is there a PoB link for this?
This is the best and funniest build i've tried as an early league starter.
Good job mate
In my opinion this build works soooo good with magic find, way mutch better than as Boss killer or endgame farming! You should add that to your Guide mate :)
If I wanted to make this into an MF build, could I swap out for bisco, sadima and goldwyrm? Or would it impact it too much?
Hey,

I'd like to know what is your strategy regarding mapping? Before because of my builds (which were fast but had problems with bosses) I mapped T8-T11 maps. Since this build good at killing bosses I have completed almost 130 maps. But now I have problem that I can play only those maps which drop. Many of them isn't interesting to play. And I noticed that bosses don't drop those +2 tier maps. They absolutely don't drop any maps.. So I have to play lower and lower maps if I want play only for my drops. For Example buy 5 Tier 14 maps. Then in those drop few 14 and other Tier 13 and lower. So it comes lower and lower.

So how you deal with this? All maps > Tier12 I chisel and alch.
So recently there has been this hype about Three Dragons and Inpulsa's interaction which supposedly allows for infinite HoI and Inpulsa's chaining shenanigans. However, I wanted to use a different helm so I looked into other alternatives and came across some suggestions.

However after trying out both rings, I've not been able to replicate the same effects and this is quite disappointing as I chose this char for Flashback mainly for the clear and it still feels slower than my arc trapper. I'm currently 90 with uber lab complete. Am I doing something wrongly?

Last edited by ExponentMach on Aug 11, 2018 4:14:30 AM
"
If I wanted to make this into an MF build, could I swap out for bisco, sadima and goldwyrm? Or would it impact it too much?

I Recommend to play with biscos, goldwyrm and 2 ventors and biscos leash ... in last leauge we do T16 maps with this setup, we also use brightbeak just bosses is a problem but who cares we you clear a map in 2-3mins ;)
Very nice build, also has alot of room for some customization, i am enjoying the crunchie crunch sounds :) thank you!
"
So recently there has been this hype about Three Dragons and Inpulsa's interaction which supposedly allows for infinite HoI and Inpulsa's chaining shenanigans. However, I wanted to use a different helm so I looked into other alternatives and came across some suggestions.

However after trying out both rings, I've not been able to replicate the same effects and this is quite disappointing as I chose this char for Flashback mainly for the clear and it still feels slower than my arc trapper. I'm currently 90 with uber lab complete. Am I doing something wrongly?

berek's respite doesn't work with inpulsa's explosions (and perhaps with any secondary damage sources for that matter). maybe the yoke of suffering amulet can give you what you want but i haven't tried that myself.
It is absolutely fun and incredible, however I just have huge issues surviving in incursions / temples during leveling now... I get nearly oneshot when I enter, if I am lucky I can evade and get a few kills but if the mob groups are to big they just blast me off the screen :(

Will this get better while I develop the passive tree, or how is the survival maanged later on... any leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info