[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

To be fair, of you play with efficacy, the second duration node was a bit overkill : sure you'll recast BV a bit more, but if in exchange you can get acrobatics and phase acro, then it is clearly worth it to survive. And easy to get more life is always good. 500 is 500.

I finally able to beat Shaper for the first time in my first league, Ele BV is a lot of fun.

However I don't know that I am capable to fight Uber Elder with this current set up. So I am looking for some advice on gear improvement in order to beat those final bosses.

Should I ditch +1 curse amulet and look for a shaper one with gain phys as extra elemental damange?
"

I finally able to beat Shaper for the first time in my first league, Ele BV is a lot of fun.

However I don't know that I am capable to fight Uber Elder with this current set up. So I am looking for some advice on gear improvement in order to beat those final bosses.

Should I ditch +1 curse amulet and look for a shaper one with gain phys as extra elemental damange?

with what you had now, you can delete Shaper/ Guardian around 80 ish. No need to wait till 93
I dont think this build is good for Uber Elder.
Hey guys, do you think this build is viable for Delve?
https://pastebin.com/1cSdUxMJ
can't understand how u have life leech / on hit rate 1327.8

where u take this ll?

Edit: Warlord Mark on ring.....
Last edited by Beskaius on Aug 15, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
And now, how am i supposed to get motivated to change this tabula of mine ?

Lol, this double corrupt is both a blessing and a curse. Loreweave is not only very expansive but also not that enticing damage wise... (I have an impulsa in regular incursion, was aiming for another 6 link armour in flashback).
Are the preferred weapon stats posted in order of priority? I'm playing in the incursion flashback league and can't find many daggers for sale with a good crit chance for spells roll + a good spell damage roll + pretty much any of the other options. In fact, its hard to find a dagger on poe.trade that outclasses divinarius right now. Perhaps its just because the league hasn't been running long or whatever.

If i drop the spell damage roll, i get some good hits on poe.trade. I haven't quite figured out path of building yet so if anyone could tell me how crucial spell damage rolls are on the weapons I'd really appreciate it.
@ Sir_I_exist : look at my gear, it's allowing me to play smoothly, and I don't have a lot of spell damage (was already really okay before the double boosted tabula).

As a side note, got that beauty today for 9 ex (my wealth, more or less) :

Just can't recolour it yet (Vorici 8 is waiting in standard, and the guy is clearly the most annoying to level up : "oh you failed my mission !" Son of a... !).

Have seen one in incursion with both AoE and Duration ! Sigh, 75 ex, not gonna happen. Too bad, level 24 or 25 BV would have been interesting.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Aug 15, 2018, 1:46:20 PM
this league i only made 1 char & that this one here.
ive spent like 'from beginning' till end around 100 chaos for this build.
really love it but next league i go for something else :) u kinda get bored of spamming Bv everytime :p but good build,good speed, 10/10 for me <3
What are the priority gems to get 20% on? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info