[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
crazytrain334 wrote:
hey bro im im curious to know if 15 exalted is enough to get going with this build ?

Yes, more than enough
what should i spend the currency on iv alrdy got a lions fall what else should i put my 14 exalted orbs to ? i guess a quiver and bow? also what chest do you recommend for me
Last edited by crazytrain334 on Mar 17, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
Are you using LA or tornado? your using tornado in your video...
"
kidkilmore wrote:
Are you using LA or tornado? your using tornado in your video...

I swap between the two, LA most of the time cause it clears cleaner. Tornado is used for bosses to trigger Rupture
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Do we know for sure that the Dex-scaling Shaper's mod can roll on ilvl 68-75? Poeaffix says it's an ilvl 68 mod, but i've rolled probably 1300 alts on a 75 and nothing so far. I did get it on an 85 earlier that i rolled over, so just want to confirm if anyone else actually rolled that Shaper's mod on 75 or lower.

didnt quite understand this. Means the mod can only be rolled on ilvl 68~75? Cant/shouldnt i try to craft it on a ilvl84 bow?

Plus , i noticed pasta suggested crafting on a ilvl74 shapped bow. Is there a reason for that exact ilvl?

cheers
"
mromcy wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Do we know for sure that the Dex-scaling Shaper's mod can roll on ilvl 68-75? Poeaffix says it's an ilvl 68 mod, but i've rolled probably 1300 alts on a 75 and nothing so far. I did get it on an 85 earlier that i rolled over, so just want to confirm if anyone else actually rolled that Shaper's mod on 75 or lower.

didnt quite understand this. Means the mod can only be rolled on ilvl 68~75? Cant/shouldnt i try to craft it on a ilvl84 bow?

Plus , i noticed pasta suggested crafting on a ilvl74 shapped bow. Is there a reason for that exact ilvl?

cheers

It's to block off the higher phys/res/other junk rolls. You just want the dex mod, and t1 crit, AS, ele, or shaper mods. 75 is the requirement for t1 cold dmg
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 17, 2018, 3:06:26 PM
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
what should i spend the currency on iv alrdy got a lions fall what else should i put my 14 exalted orbs to ? i guess a quiver and bow? also what chest do you recommend for me

14ex is more than enough, bow u can get with like 10-20c and 5L it urself, for gloves oskarm is actually not quite useful i found, im at 80% effective crit on pob without it and the power charges is not consistent in mapping cos the projectile weakness overwrites the assassin mark
im using

this is cheap, way cheaper than oskarm and u get the aspect of spider plus damage buffs and attack speed on it without the -chaos resist from oskarm, that way u dont have to buy rares with aspect o spider craft (expensive)
thats leaves u with over 13ex left, the belt and ammy are cheap as well, u can get 6L perfect form and still have enough to get the quiver with +1 arrow, unless u want to use dying sun instead of wise oak
quiver im having a very hard time finding a good one the one on poe trade right now is only 7 attack speed :(
Hello sir!

I want to test your build, i think it's pretty fun and cheap.

Can you do a leveling tree at lvl 30 and 60 pls if you have a little time of course, thank you!

and for leveling item i think to use tabula and silverbranch,storm cloud ,tempest as bow.
@pasta If you had to make a new bow from scratch what base would you pick?
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info