[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

"
Ladoona wrote:
Just want to add this is not a cheap build a bow like that is about 5ex and thats not even a 6l...how is this a cheap build?

I still see dex mod + AS or Crit bows pop up in woop for 5-10c. They are starting to get sniped now though...

I also suggest beastcrafting No Physical Mods on a shaped ilvl74 bow.
"
SasquatchBrah wrote:
Hi, how'd you get the aspect skill onto a ring?

Is that possible or just a bug? Cause I thought aspects were only sposed to go on amulets. Would love to get one on my Eye of Innocence build on a ring.

They can go onto any gear piece with open suffix.
Got this amulet if anyone is interested. Figure it is better than astramentis

Would help with the low life and ease up some resists
"
kidbowen wrote:
Got this amulet if anyone is interested. Figure it is better than astramentis

Would help with the low life and ease up some resists

It's less damage. The only thing that can replace Astrementis is a gg Eyes of the Greatwolf or Three Rat's Talisman
On a side note, you *can* replace Astramentis on this with any good rare that has decent Dex and/or all stats/other stats alongside other mods. Obviously good ones will be more expensive than an Astramentis though, but in PoB i see many possible combinations that would yield comparable or even higher dps while also providing life and/or res.

Loving this concept and having a lot of fun farming and crafting for it. No luck on my bow so far, 800 rolls in and no dex roll sadly.

The best part about this build is that you can really scale it to insane levels with godlike rare necks, rings, make a perfect bow etc so it has great motivation to play for the whole league for me.

An example of said rare amulet would be an Onyx (or Citrine or any dex-base) with max Dex, life, multi, WEd, all stats, and addec old or phys. Basically almost Mirror Tier even with average rolls, so yeah not very realistic. But personally i think i'll go with a rare with *some* all stats/dex and other stuff just to have an easier time capping res and getting some more life.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Mar 16, 2018, 2:08:34 PM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
On a side note, you *can* replace Astramentis on this with any good rare that has decent Dex and/or all stats/other stats alongside other mods. Obviously good ones will be more expensive than an Astramentis though, but in PoB i see many possible combinations that would yield comparable or even higher dps while also providing life and/or res.

Loving this concept and having a lot of fun farming and crafting for it. No luck on my bow so far, 800 rolls in and no dex roll sadly.

The best part about this build is that you can really scale it to insane levels with godlike rare necks, rings, make a perfect bow etc so it has great motivation to play for the whole league for me.

An example of said rare amulet would be an Onyx (or Citrine or any dex-base) with max Dex, life, multi, WEd, all stats, and addec old or phys. Basically almost Mirror Tier even with average rolls, so yeah not very realistic. But personally i think i'll go with a rare with *some* all stats/dex and other stuff just to have an easier time capping res and getting some more life.

Try capping res on tree with Cloth and Chain or even jewels. Or just a purity. Astrementis will be a large dps boost cause it gives all stats, which Hyrri's Demise gives bonuses for all. And Cyclopean scales all attributes.

Rare Three Rats would be a lot easier to get than a gg normal ammy.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 16, 2018, 3:59:59 PM
Is it viable to use loreweave w this build or just not worth it considering the lack of resists?

Also as far as crafting a bow -- Alt till you get the dex stat and crit chance or AS, regal, then craft the missing stat?
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Mar 16, 2018, 5:30:58 PM
4 additional barrage projectiles enchant on helmet?
"
DemiSandal wrote:
4 additional barrage projectiles enchant on helmet?

Please read:

"
Note: I tried to fix some things missing in PoB, like additional arrows. I had to fix the issue with PoB that has not updated to include the new + arrow changes, you can see dying sun and my quiver arrows don't count. The only thing that is missing from damage is the 15% more damage from Aspect of the spider.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 16, 2018, 6:46:13 PM
"
"
Miffy23 wrote:

Try capping res on tree with Cloth and Chain or even jewels. Or just a purity. Astrementis will be a large dps boost cause it gives all stats, which Hyrri's Demise gives bonuses for all. And Cyclopean scales all attributes.

Rare Three Rats would be a lot easier to get than a gg normal ammy.

In my PoB setup a good rare with 4+ dps mods (including dex, all stats and implicit stats) outperforms Astramentis (while wearing Cyclopean and Hyrri's and Dex-scaling bow ofc). But the amulets i was testing are xx Exalt Tier or better, Astramentis gives like 60 life or w/e as well so it'S really just for 100% optimum damage AND resistances.

You're right though, it'S a lot simpler to manage resistances with jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info