[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

Hi, how'd you get the aspect skill onto a ring?

Is that possible or just a bug? Cause I thought aspects were only sposed to go on amulets. Would love to get one on my Eye of Innocence build on a ring.
"
sivertry wrote:
is it better for end game to use devoto with barrage enchant or farrul's bite without the enchant?
if use farrul bite what aura we use?

Farrul's is no longer an option.

It's a choice between Starkonja's and Devoto's
Thanks for a build guide bro, this looks rly interesting, finally something original with bow build. Love how u work with those mechanics.
why is farrul no longer good for the build? the blind seems to be good defensively as well?
what aura we use if we dont use farrul? HoI/projectile weakness/arctic armor (free) / HoL?
Hello, I want to use this build but i gotta level up the ranger first.. Which spell would you suggest to level up with when i also have tabula rasa?
Just want to add this is not a cheap build a bow like that is about 5ex and thats not even a 6l...how is this a cheap build?
It probably was cheap before. Not anymore lol
Quick Question @OP

Any ascendancy order that would be best?
I was thinking Fast & Deadly --> Rupture --> Powerful Precision --> Gathering Winds.

Also, which weapon to go for till we get the bow needed?

Why aren't we utilizing Diamond Flasks?
Last edited by Dying__Lights on Mar 16, 2018, 7:47:12 AM
"
sivertry wrote:
why is farrul no longer good for the build? the blind seems to be good defensively as well?
what aura we use if we dont use farrul? HoI/projectile weakness/arctic armor (free) / HoL?

I have this now:

And the crit was replaced with:

Either HoL or Aspect of the Spider if you can get it on a piece of gear.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 16, 2018, 8:58:29 AM
"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Quick Question @OP

Any ascendancy order that would be best?
I was thinking Fast & Deadly --> Rupture --> Powerful Precision --> Gathering Winds.

Also, which weapon to go for till we get the bow needed?

Why aren't we utilizing Diamond Flasks?

Pierce, Tailwind, Accuracy, Bleed

You have to make the judgment call on the Diamond Flask. It depends on the crit of your bow.
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Mar 16, 2018, 8:58:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info