[3.4] Pasta's Dex Stacking Build Crit(Barrage/Scourge Arrow LA/TS/Ice Shot) All Content Viable

hey pasta thanks for this amazing build really wanna trry the new deadeye and this one looks pretty good
i have everything ready for the build exept the chest what do you think about shroud of the lightless as a cheap option thanks
"
ayced wrote:
hey pasta thanks for this amazing build really wanna trry the new deadeye and this one looks pretty good
i have everything ready for the build exept the chest what do you think about shroud of the lightless as a cheap option thanks

Maybe? You might be better off getting a rare 6l chest with flat dex. Shroud might be more expensive depending on the abyss jewel you have in it.
hey guys is 15 exalted orb enough to build this or do i need more ?
Nuro's Harp is an okay choice too I think. I replaced your bow in PoB with it and I was getting 2.5 mil shaper DPS. (Rest all the gear was the same)
Do we know for sure that the Dex-scaling Shaper's mod can roll on ilvl 68-75? Poeaffix says it's an ilvl 68 mod, but i've rolled probably 1300 alts on a 75 and nothing so far. I did get it on an 85 earlier that i rolled over, so just want to confirm if anyone else actually rolled that Shaper's mod on 75 or lower.

"
Miffy23 wrote:
Do we know for sure that the Dex-scaling Shaper's mod can roll on ilvl 68-75? Poeaffix says it's an ilvl 68 mod, but i've rolled probably 1300 alts on a 75 and nothing so far. I did get it on an 85 earlier that i rolled over, so just want to confirm if anyone else actually rolled that Shaper's mod on 75 or lower.

iLvL 75
hey bro im im curious to know if 15 exalted is enough to get going with this build ?
"
"
Miffy23 wrote:

iLvL 75

Thanks! Guess i'm just fucked on RNG atm.
"
"
Miffy23 wrote:

iLvL 75

hey pasta so i looked at your tree for your toon you put your lions jewl up near the claw tree is there a reason you only take 4 nodes? i spent 120c on a lions fall is it really worth 4 nodes ? ;/
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
"
"
Miffy23 wrote:

iLvL 75

hey pasta so i looked at your tree for your toon you put your lions jewl up near the claw tree is there a reason you only take 4 nodes? i spent 120c on a lions fall is it really worth 4 nodes ? ;/

Yes, you want the crit, crit multi and leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info