[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

Yeah, shield charge should still be the best attack based movement skill because it scales off movement speed as well. Leap Slam and Whirling Blades don't.

"
abigor0208 wrote:
Hi, just a noobish question here...
Are Trees the same ? Because trees posted originally are 3.2 trees ?
Thanks for answer, have a nice league <3

The trees only changed in 3.4, and those trees weren't available before league start. The changes are very minor, you will save 2 skill points and you will realize where.
"
VisorX wrote:
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
What do you think about the shield charge nerfs? Maybe using flame dash/lightning warp/phase run with a wand (dual wand?) is a solid option now.

The shield charge nerf certainly hurts. But with Frenzy Charges, Silver and Quicksilver Flask we should still be decently fast. One big part about shield charge that I like, is fortify. That often gets understated.

I don't think Flame Dash or Lightning Warp will be faster, but dual wands are certainly much more viable now. So despite the Shimmeron nerfs, they might actually be more viable now for mapping (total degen after resistance is 100). But you probably prefer to use some cast speed wands.

"
hawle163 wrote:
Why using Kaom's roots and not some movement speed boots? Is stun resistance so important?

I only used Kaom's roots for bossing. It also has very high amount of life in addition to stun resistance. You don't need it for mapping (many HC players still do).

Just wondering, but how do we get frenzy charges?
After Liftingbro featured your guide in his latest league starter builds, I decided to try it out.

Very nice guide. I just started late last night and only got to level 15, but I've always loved freezing pulse.

I'll post later when I get some days off work so I can see how the leveling process goes.

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
"
rsalty wrote:
After Liftingbro featured your guide in his latest league starter builds, I decided to try it out.

He did? That's awesome :). Didn't even know. Hope you have fun with the build.

"
MMCShiNi wrote:
Just wondering, but how do we get frenzy charges?

We don't get frenzy charges. Was testing shield charge with a different build which had frenzies and got things mixed up.

Would be nice if some people try out Flame Dash and Lightning Warp endgame (20/20 gems) and report how it feels compared to shieldcharge. If its faster, you might still a do a weapon swap for bosses to have fortify.
I currently use Flame Dash + Faster Casting and Phase Run + Inc duration. Feels pretty nice tbh and you're not limited to dagger/sceptre + shield.
Hey Visor - quick note - I just found out how we can get an additional 10 % increased damage for elemental by moving a couple things around - here is my pastebin at level 60 - do you see what i did on the bottom left next to Holy Domination?

https://pastebin.com/jx0mRFvi
Last edited by dsata on Sep 2, 2018, 1:00:37 PM
"
dsata wrote:
Hey Visor - quick note - I just found out how we can get an additional 10 % increased damage for elemental by moving a couple things around - here is my pastebin at level 60 - do you see what i did on the bottom left next to Holy Domination?

https://pastebin.com/jx0mRFvi

Hey, tanks for the Input. With the new skilltree your pathing makes more sense than before. There are still a few small issues.
- We want to rush Elemental Overload early for levelling
- We get access to the jewel cluster up there (actually the best points after my lvl90 tree)

But you are right that for the main part until lvl90 your tree is slightly better. I will have to redo all the levelling trees for 3.4 anyways and probably choose this part then. Its also better now to rush Ancestral Bond and level with Arc Totems instead of Firestorm and Flameblast, so we just don't take Elemental Overload then.
Hi!
Sorry if it's a noob question but.. What do we combine projectile weakness with? The PoB code is kinda messy when you browse through the skills. Do you combine it with a freezing pulse, self cast or with something else?

Kind regards!
Last edited by Yogghii on Sep 2, 2018, 7:56:07 PM
With the new instant skill changes , i started using Phase run instead of a movement skill. Linking it to a low level arcane surge works too. Now im not probably maxing the build with this strat but it feels better than shield charge, to zoom around almost like a lab runner ( 30% boots , mod on quicksilver and phase run) .

I was wondering and i know you built around shield charge, but do you know of any combinations of support skills to phase run except low level arcane surge ?

Cheers
hey! what about Taryn's Shiver staff, did you use it?
Everything is priceless in SSF...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info