[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
Kelathos wrote:
Thanks for the reply earlier, it helped a lot.

Second newb question. How do I get a second First Snow? Is it strictly from another character / player? Given the extreme importance of this item, should I dare dream to have enough currency to trade for one? I have never traded before.

What should I expect to trade for First Snow?

They don't cost much at all - usually about 1 Orb of Alchemy [1]

[1] http://poe.trade/search/harorimehakiwo
Thanks again. I discovered the trade section of the website, and it is a great utility. Made a seemingly impossible task take mere minutes. The build is coming along nicely.

I did not find this in a search of the topic, so I'll ask it. Between Spell Echo and Faster Casting, why do we choose Faster Casting? It appears to give less Cast Speed than Spell Echo. The tooltip makes it appear an obvious choice, but something must not add up for players to not choose it.

Can someone explain the choice between those support Gems?
"
Kelathos wrote:
Thanks again. I discovered the trade section of the website, and it is a great utility. Made a seemingly impossible task take mere minutes. The build is coming along nicely.

I did not find this in a search of the topic, so I'll ask it. Between Spell Echo and Faster Casting, why do we choose Faster Casting? It appears to give less Cast Speed than Spell Echo. The tooltip makes it appear an obvious choice, but something must not add up for players to not choose it.

Can someone explain the choice between those support Gems?

Spell Echo doesn't work with any indirect casting (totems, traps, Cast on Crit etc). Purely on the support effect, you're right, it is a direct upgrade over faster casting in every way except single-hit max damage (ie you might not want it on an ignite build).
Guys, I need a bit of inspiration. I found this sceptre in one of my temples and been using it since around level 55-ish:

What should I look for in a replacement? Is less Spell Damage but Crit Chance/Crit Multi the way to go?
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Hey Visorx,

love this build so far. just one question. shouldnt enfeeble be max lvl 5 or am i wrong?
Last edited by Turr1caN on Jun 5, 2018, 9:20:45 PM
"
Turr1caN wrote:
Hey Visorx,

love this build so far. just one question. shouldnt enfeeble be max lvl 5 or am i wrong?

My Enfeeble is at level 5 and according to this "CWDT gem level chart" [1][2] it is correct.

[1] https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
[2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8vVn6-kn7yJa24tdlhMOVpmT2s/view
Last edited by Bunnios on Jun 5, 2018, 10:47:48 PM
I play this build, its funny, now T6-T10 maps .. i want to upgrade gear, but its pretty expensive now :D
just one quick question, can i swap to Arc with this build as well?
"
MakeMeCum wrote:
just one quick question, can i swap to Arc with this build as well?

If you mean use Arc Totems instead of Freezing Pulse Totems, I guess, as you long as you replace EVERYTHING related to cold damage with lightning damage, i.e. all passives, jewels, skills, gear etc. (obviously)
Very nice build!

Yellow elder, t14-t15 maps - do easy(but they drop rate is suck).And i dont get red elder spawn yet(((

Speed clear maps is amazing!!! Its fucking fastest fast from all fastest)) ahah

What i do - I change some nodes to got more dexterity and strength. I got new Suffix mode from temple on Gloves - increased Damage with Hits against Chilled Enemies - i got 49%....its insane!

On bosses i change Critical Strike to Controlled Distruction and Faster projectiles to Cold Penetration. But if i forgot to do it - nvm) mb fight long +5+10 sec.

What to do - get shimmeron mb, lol.

p.s the Sorrow of the divine flask is just 4 fun, i forgot to use it 90% playing time.

WE ARE Q ! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info