Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
I know that my reply is just one single drop in a vast ocean already, but still.

At last we've got mechanics that allows for thoughtful play style and some nimbleness of fingers. Not just blast bombing all moving objects on sight or mincing them raw.

Now you have to recognize, choose and play strategically. Like a real hunter. And yes, save your nets for better prey, run circles around it, if it's tough. It is bush life, not another farming.

I understand those who prefer 'fast and furious' 1 minute clear map style, but damn, why can't others enjoy their way of gaming too? Why polish everything to that one way of earning currency?

I don't ask for one-shot kill of Shaper in any build, why would others demand gathering roadkill just because they haven't got used to the new mechanics?

I say, please, leave it as it is. Live beasts for lively gaming.
NOT FOR NOW.

YES....

...IN A FUTURE LEAGUE when lets say Catarina or Einhar with an elaborated formula can revive that beast so can be fought in arena.

the beast should be very representative for a receipt that will give a very special powerful unique related only to this league or relique or 6l....
"
SigynFocshea wrote:
I know that my reply is just one single drop in a vast ocean already, but still.

At last we've got mechanics that allows for thoughtful play style and some nimbleness of fingers. Not just blast bombing all moving objects on sight or mincing them raw.

Now you have to recognize, choose and play strategically. Like a real hunter. And yes, save your nets for better prey, run circles around it, if it's tough. It is bush life, not another farming.

I understand those who prefer 'fast and furious' 1 minute clear map style, but damn, why can't others enjoy their way of gaming too? Why polish everything to that one way of earning currency?

I don't ask for one-shot kill of Shaper in any build, why would others demand gathering roadkill just because they haven't got used to the new mechanics?

Well said, sir!

GGG, please take note.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I keep killing the beasts before i can even cast a net on them, and if i try to cast a net on them earlier, they just escape and become uncaptureable and then i kill them too fast for then to un-rage!

I don't think that because you have high DPS and/or totems(as i do) you can't capture beasts.

I've given up capturing since i went crit for my build, because i only get 1/10 of them and the rest gets 1shot..

So IMO make the nets last longer, but not stun the beasts.. just like sit on them or whatever until they die. - PLOX! I really want this "Fixed"
Last edited by shortytheman on Mar 5, 2018, 4:49:40 AM
A valid point, could be: put the nets for dead beasts in the game, those who like the idea buy them from Einor, those who dont stick to the old mechanic its win/win :D
I said no. You can nearly always net then DPS if needed
I think the most important thing would be working on a QOL when trying to target a specific mob behind all the spell effects and a pack of adds
I would rather make the mobs automatically stunned once they reach 0HP and you would have 3 seconds to capture it
NO .

its acrtually good how it is you can throw your net and then attack the beast .....
or you make it half way down if its to strong to weaken it ,and then use the net.
Last edited by PrivateMarc on Mar 5, 2018, 4:53:42 AM
Voted no. Nothing has been brought up since I commented on the original announcement has convinced me that it should be an option.
"
SigynFocshea wrote:

This! So much this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info