Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Erantis wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:

I was full minion build last league and could not participate AT ALL in 80% of the Vorici missions. Since Bestiary is pretty much one big Vorici low-life mission, I can imagine the frustration and desire for change of capturing mechanics they would be feeling.

+1

You do realise that you can literally throw the net and have the kill and you get the capture?Why you + this when this isnt anything like vorici?IF vorici is dead you fail.If you throw net and kill after in 3 secs you win.How is that the same?

You have no control over the damage output and when it's used from, say, spectres. A long range kill of a beast you needed to whittle down to low-life in order to catch, is the equivalent of a Vorici fail.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Merdento wrote:
As a summoner I feel like I'm fucked in this league. Most of the itmes my Solar Guards completely anihilate any beast I want to capture before I even get to see them.

You want to nuke a city and still have breakfast in its beautiful park.

One clearly does not go with the other, which do you choose?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I love that its really difficult to capture the beasts that allow you to craft the unique stuff. I believe that it's silly to capture dead beast. the dude would not abide.
Here's the fail of democracy. I think honestly, that GGG needs to determine the ways how things should work. There always will be people who will and will not enjoy these decisions. You cannot do good things to everyone at once.

From this point it would be a natural demand to poll every single change in the game. Questions will come, that why GGG isn't poll the buff of xyz skill, etc, when they did in case of nets.

No, Keep it like it is. Finally something that punishes meta gaming.
Last edited by Hinkepeet on Mar 5, 2018, 4:40:34 AM
What if you instead, made it so when you get a beast to the "threshold" and you have the right trap equipped, you will auto throw it, that way everybody would be happy, the way i see it, some of the fights is tough, so its still the challenge bringing it down, i must admit that one out of two times i accidently kill the beast, trying to get it down, because of the hefty regen some of the mobs have.
Last edited by hyttemaier on Mar 5, 2018, 4:41:19 AM
I am afraid that this 49.2% will be ignored. The main point of this league is to be very careful when going full burst on groups, I like more the 3sec net thing we have now.
If this goes through, Desecrate would need to be addressed immediately. If you can Desecrate a corpse to capture it, you'd only need a single spawn and nets to have an maximum supply of any type of beast!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
ghud78 wrote:
Here's the fail of democracy. I think honestly, that GGG needs to determine the ways how things should work. There always will be people who will and will not enjoy these decisions. You cannot do good things to everyone at once.

From this point it would be a natural demand to poll every single change in the game. Questions will come, that why GGG isn't poll the buff of xyz skill, etc, when they did in case of nets.

I died 15 times in the burning rage trial, it was a nightmare and I don´t enjoy this. Would love a poll about free Ascendancy points too. I bet, it won´t come, as the elitists won´t let me have a piece of their cake. :(

But we always have to share, just a shame.
NO.

Working for your capture is the whole point of the league. If you remove it then its just an annoyance to have to do it after clearing a pack of mobs.

I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info