Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
Yes, but more rare.

I keep 1 - 2 shotting a Guy not meaning to. Maybe make certain ones where that is not the case and the Yellow and Red Beasts after dead with a special Net.
I can't make an informed decision since my platform hasn't released yet, so I just press a button?
If you don't add it, how would it work with culling strike. Are you going to rework culling strike?
Dead is dead lul. do you have max revives?
I'm sure I'll regret it later after I kill one of those 1/1000 chance legendary beast by accident, but still: no.
I voted yes. Mainly because I'm playing a totem user this time around and I'm terrible at quickly trying to target something. I think the other option would be to add a net that is 5s that is rare to give those that aren't the best at targeting quickly a couple more seconds to get the right target. Overall its not a huge deal but the ones that summon a lot of adds can be a pain.
net for dead beasts?!! NO!
However you can stop beasts health from dropping to 0 just at or below the 10% of the beast health >>
No, just make it quicker to catch them and right click on nets above skills to switch nets quicker
Last edited by SpleenSplitta on Mar 4, 2018, 7:36:27 PM
No, you should just abort this league and say "sorry, we messed up. Here's turmoil/mayhem/legacy for the rest of the duration the league should have been".

Then you should make a league that you actually play test that is not like standard except you throw nets at dogs and snakes, and then sometimes get bribes to keep playing the "league".

It's fine if you do less leagues per year, please put some thoughts into them like for instance how do they feel to play, can most builds even participate in this league? Is the mechanic good?
I'm voting no, but I'm not playing a build that needs to juggle a lot of skills or casts to drop a monster either, so this doesn't affect me greatly. I do think that capturing dead beasts goes against the spirit of things.

If I was playing a build that had 50/50 chance of getting nets off in time, I'd hate having to manage two sets of nets- at least before hitting maps.

If I had a build that rarely got a chance to capture, I'd be salty about having to spend extra or have fewer "rare" or whatever nets available at a given time.
Last edited by throttlekitty on Mar 4, 2018, 7:38:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info