Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Poll: Should we add Nets that work on Dead Beasts?

Yes, but more common
943025.71%
Yes, but more rare
961326.21%
No
1763148.07%
Poll closed
Anyone who says no hasn't played the league.
I agree with the guy saying it should be sort of a "curse". It uses the nets you equip.
Thanks for polling the community on this one. This is a fun league mechanic, and I'm looking forward to a great league regardless of what the community decides.
Last edited by brot_und_spiele on Mar 4, 2018, 7:38:10 PM
Well done, we need more polls.
Hi,

I have terrible coordination and timing using a net is challenging.

If you allow me to capture beasts after they are dead, I'll have no reason to improve my skills.

Please keep it challenging - keep it special.

thanks,
jon
I'm gonna vote no, however, I have one more small issue with the current system.

I play Necro, and though the 3 second capture time definitely helped, the enrage mechanic could use a little tweaking. On a couple occasions I've had beasts enrage and then get killed before I could throw another net. Maybe give them damage reduction/restore more health when enraged?
As a spectre summoner sometimes its incredibly hard to capture something before my summons just murder it. Trying to play this mini game of getting something low enough to use a net successfully but not so low that the summons just kill it. is not fun what so ever. i want to play this leagues mechanic but right now i just ignore most of it. I voted yes but make it rare.
I don't mind the nets but trying to pick out the one mob in the pack when they are summoning hordes of things makes for a lousy mechanic. Make the nets AE and hit everything around you or something. Needs to be a way to pick the rare mob out without having to play find the magic pixel to click.
Wouldn't just increasing the window of time from throwing to whether or not the beast breaks free work? You damage them a bit, throw the net, and you've got 5 seconds to keep damaging before the net decides whether or not it works?

If the ONLY options left are the poll, I vote no.
of course I expect the elitists will win here.. it's just like when they get shit balanced and nerfed because they play it at level 99+ and have gear worth dozens of exalts which most of us never get..

so to have a poll like this.. is.. dumb..
generally dangerous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info