[3.2] JUGGERNAUT / TECTONIC SLAM / STAFF / CRIT / ENDURACE POWER CHARGES / ARMOR / HEGEMONY'S ERA

"
cabbagemk wrote:
Multistrick linked to Tectonic Slam. Is that mean 1 right click = 3 hit = 3 charges consume? If so, switching multistrick to fire pen in boss fighting might be better.

Just confirmed ingame that 3 hits = 3 charges.
sooo what's the deal here? been following this guide the last few days and it's leaving me scratching my head a bit.

with multistrike eating our charges like crazy, do we use a different gem instead of MS? is tectonic strike not as good as we think it is? need some info here..

i'm level 53 but i've been leveling sunder, was going to switch to tectonic after merc lab/mapping.

I've been using it since act 3 and it's been pretty smooth sailing. The damage was pretty poor on the Izaro run, but clear has been pretty good on everything else.

Tried Multistrike and didn't like it. It was more of a liability, you end up standing still too long and you consume your charges too quickly. It also didn't need it, most of the monsters die quick enough that it's a waste. I feel it's more effective being buffed as a large hit. The skill itself feels like a mix of ground slam and sunder, but more ground slam.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Mar 3, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
"
cabbagemk wrote:
Multistrick linked to Tectonic Slam. Is that mean 1 right click = 3 hit = 3 charges consume? If so, switching multistrick to fire pen in boss fighting might be better.

Just confirmed ingame that 3 hits = 3 charges.

And each of those 3 hits has a chance to give you a chargeback. With my 6 charges, one mouse click can get me back up to 4-6 charges. You are also getting hit the entire time most of the time at least.
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
sooo what's the deal here? been following this guide the last few days and it's leaving me scratching my head a bit.

with multistrike eating our charges like crazy, do we use a different gem instead of MS? is tectonic strike not as good as we think it is? need some info here..

i'm level 53 but i've been leveling sunder, was going to switch to tectonic after merc lab/mapping.

Each of those multi strike hits also has a chance to give you back and endurance charge.
how u guys dealing with mana issue? no leech from the tree
"
tribeca76 wrote:
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:

Each of those multi strike hits also has a chance to give you back and endurance charge.

Does we still can face tank?? Since we counsume endure charge really fast.
Thank you for your answer.
"
sivertry wrote:
how u guys dealing with mana issue? no leech from the tree

I have been running blasphemy with warlords mark for now
my dps so bad :(
I am having fun so far but dismayed at all the people saying Tectonic is not going to work and that Sunder is better in every way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info