[3.2] JUGGERNAUT / TECTONIC SLAM / STAFF / CRIT / ENDURACE POWER CHARGES / ARMOR / HEGEMONY'S ERA

"
Kerrai wrote:
Can this big boi handle Hardcore?

Or do we need to make hem even more buff to be able to wade through that era.

This is intended for a HC boi - That's why wussies can GTFO

It should be decently tanky, but u def give up some survival for dips
"
hovereels wrote:
Will Avatar of Fire be worth using with Tec Slam?

I was thinking about this because I believe it would give you 100% elemental damage, and then you can gear around that and use a fire pen support. I'm going to have my boi put a point in at some point to check it out.
"
seinakooder wrote:
Was thinking about running a Teutonic (DEUS VULT) Slam build and the first line is literally for me. Welp, guess I got a build now :')

//Also why not use Oskarm gloves?

Thank you for the suggestion. I will add it to unique item list.
"
popOOOOO wrote:
can u post a pastebin ?

This build seems work! :)

Yahhh throwing this into a pastebin would be nice, but I'm too scrub boi sorry babe.
Seems good, but what about our mana pool?
Last edited by Sp0rtE on Mar 1, 2018, 2:34:13 PM
"
Sp0rtE wrote:
Seems good, but what about our mana pool?

25% will be unreserved, and a mana leech roll on jewelry should be enough to sustain with our fatty dips.
"
If you got the cash this chest is nutty with your uber lab points, tho u do lose some block in the process

Doesn't phys damage reduction cap at 90% so double armour from body armour does nothing, or am I misunderstanding how it works?

I've been wanting to play a build with hege for a long time so I'm pumped to try this!

Will probably go to Duelist start instead of Templar for the additional endurance charge, jewel and 2h nodes.
You're using brass dome on a build with block...
trying something similar with 100% chance to ignite to use pyre. to push speed clears with corpse removal
trying to reducce cost to get 100% chance to ignite
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 1, 2018, 5:14:58 PM
"
Coil1 wrote:
You're using brass dome on a build with block...

he be big beefy boi by then he can take it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info