[3.2] JUGGERNAUT / TECTONIC SLAM / STAFF / CRIT / ENDURACE POWER CHARGES / ARMOR / HEGEMONY'S ERA

No Fire Pen seems kinda bad against some bosses. I would imagine you'd have to upgrade to a rare Shaper staff for endgame.
"
badjuju wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:
You're using brass dome on a build with block...

he be big beefy boi by then he can take it

what? he'll have like <6k life max w/o kaoms AND a chest with no life. Literally 1k+ less life not to mentino the eHP loss from having no block essentially. For what? Crit immunity and a bunch of useless armor? This is ridiculous.
Last edited by Coil1 on Mar 1, 2018, 6:01:50 PM
"
No Fire Pen seems kinda bad against some bosses. I would imagine you'd have to upgrade to a rare Shaper staff for endgame.

I agree. That is why I like Wise Oak pew pew.

What kind of GG shaper staff you like for this?
Last edited by Camdalf on Mar 1, 2018, 6:33:22 PM
"
Zinja wrote:
trying something similar with 100% chance to ignite to use pyre. to push speed clears with corpse removal
trying to reducce cost to get 100% chance to ignite

That sounds pretty HOT.... literally... LMK how it goes
"
badjuju wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:
You're using brass dome on a build with block...

he be big beefy boi by then he can take it

I Like You
"
Camdalf wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:
trying something similar with 100% chance to ignite to use pyre. to push speed clears with corpse removal
trying to reducce cost to get 100% chance to ignite

That sounds pretty HOT.... literally... LMK how it goes

my choices are like this to max out skill damage.
kaoms heart pyre windscreams with 2 cwdt coh dual curse setups for flamability and ele weakness.
hoa hatred and pyre.
needed to balance resists.
else id love to stack on an abyssus on top of that.
kill everything 3x faster with lots of life without worrying about corpses. but using 6 endurrance charges for def
oskram looks nice.
actually light poacher is better than abyssus
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Mar 1, 2018, 7:27:45 PM
Built something close to this last night in PoB. I'm using Kingsguard chest to get the extra life restore from consuming endurance charges. Should be able to alter this easily to fit your build. It's built just with sunder atm until we get the gems in PoB. https://pastebin.com/Fe7YasfL
Multistrick linked to Tectonic Slam. Is that mean 1 right click = 3 hit = 3 charges consume? If so, switching multistrick to fire pen in boss fighting might be better.
hmmm im not sure how we can gain endurance charges fast enough for the skill, most of the time we will just have no endurance charge and cant benefit from the unyielding and def bonus etc
"
sivertry wrote:
hmmm im not sure how we can gain endurance charges fast enough for the skill, most of the time we will just have no endurance charge and cant benefit from the unyielding and def bonus etc

Unwavering stance - cant evade attacks - always get hit
every hit chance to generate endurance charge.

Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info