[3.2] JUGGERNAUT / TECTONIC SLAM / STAFF / CRIT / ENDURACE POWER CHARGES / ARMOR / HEGEMONY'S ERA

"
Waggonforce wrote:
"
Uhm Cam please help hegemonys era is nearly 90+ chaos... what do i get now i cant afford this even in a lifetime D: REEEEEE! so far build is fun tho :D

The new fated unique Stormwall is a slightly budget stand-in for now. It's running about 15-20 chaos right now but that's at least possible early into mapping if you save.
oke ill give it a look
Does anyone know how to fulfill the Stormwall's prophecy? The sealed ones are only 2c
Any help with levelling gear/accessories? /jewels? Belts? First real character and am loving it but am trying to keep up. ty a lot for your efforts so far my friend.
"
_Sigma_ wrote:
Does anyone know how to fulfill the Stormwall's prophecy? The sealed ones are only 2c
its a T12 map..
"
Blaze_3D wrote:
Any help with levelling gear/accessories? /jewels? Belts? First real character and am loving it but am trying to keep up. ty a lot for your efforts so far my friend.
he explains that all and lvling gear is just wat u find keep ur HP high ur resist capped if u can simple as that ^^
"
"
_Sigma_ wrote:
its a T12 map..

Ahh... that's rough. The staff looks like it might be good for farming while waiting for Hegemony's to fall in price.
"
"
_Sigma_ wrote:
its a T12 map..

Plateau is T9 now.
Dmg seems very subpar.

A non crit TS build deals ATLEAST the same amount of dmg, but without the need to worry about crit.
If ppl cant afford a 100c hegemony, how will they afford the crit multi jewels/ammulets to make this even remotely viable ?

Also, you cannot run any reflect map and you are not very tanky, from a juggernaut standpoint.
Do you generate the power charges from hegemony alone, because that sucks btw.
Last edited by aGnosticc on Mar 5, 2018, 8:52:17 PM
Yo man some help with leveling items would be great... Specifically overall gear pierces besides the expensive uniques. I like how you gave a gem for each piece of gear. But whats the best way of aqquiring the best gear with all tha slots for them with tha specific colors. As well as Jewelry and jewels. Any help from all is appreciated <3 ty for awersome build guide.
How do you sustain your life pool with this build, since physical is very low on this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info