[3.2] JUGGERNAUT / TECTONIC SLAM / STAFF / CRIT / ENDURACE POWER CHARGES / ARMOR / HEGEMONY'S ERA

I noticed the tree you're actually using this league is a bit different than the tree for the build you posted, are you planning on switching to the original staff tree or are you deciding to use a different build/tree altogether?

So.. this is a thing apparently, does it change anything?

3% more damage x End Charge
Last edited by torokfremen on Mar 3, 2018, 9:37:11 PM
Seems like Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support would be great on groups of mobs (since the chance to stun is 100% when you deal more than 50% of the enemy's max life), but useless on bosses (since the chance to stun is 0% when you deal less than 20% of the enemy's max life).
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun
Last edited by LordGuanYu on Mar 4, 2018, 11:56:38 AM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
"
cabbagemk wrote:
Multistrick linked to Tectonic Slam. Is that mean 1 right click = 3 hit = 3 charges consume? If so, switching multistrick to fire pen in boss fighting might be better.

Just confirmed ingame that 3 hits = 3 charges.

So for general clearing I still like multistrike because it's user friendly, but for bosses I have been liking weapon elemental damage for always having meaty endurance charge hits. I will leave it up to the cuties to decide.
"
Idyar wrote:
I am having fun so far but dismayed at all the people saying Tectonic is not going to work and that Sunder is better in every way.

Yah I know some of the top streamers had the intention of going Tectonic Slam Jugger, and they decided that sunder is the better option. I guess we'll have to see it play out.

If you aren't loving the Tectonic Slam skill I recommend checking out Etups character Thicctup for a sunder version
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Etup/characters
Last edited by Camdalf on Mar 4, 2018, 1:10:27 PM
"
Fauxian wrote:
I noticed the tree you're actually using this league is a bit different than the tree for the build you posted, are you planning on switching to the original staff tree or are you deciding to use a different build/tree altogether?

This build was designed For Ray. I can link you his account. I'm going a slightly different Jugger build that Greg made for me.
"
Camdalf wrote:
"
Fauxian wrote:

This build was designed For Ray. I can link you his account. I'm going a slightly different Jugger build that Greg made for me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094253
"
corial wrote:
I fricking love this build, thank you.

<3

This whole build was kind of done in the dark since we never saw tectonic slam before. If anyone has suggestions / hot tips please post on here and I will update the main page.

Thanks!~
Last edited by Camdalf on Mar 4, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
Uhm Cam please help hegemonys era is nearly 90+ chaos... what do i get now i cant afford this even in a lifetime D: REEEEEE! so far build is fun tho :D
"
Uhm Cam please help hegemonys era is nearly 90+ chaos... what do i get now i cant afford this even in a lifetime D: REEEEEE! so far build is fun tho :D

The new fated unique Stormwall is a slightly budget stand-in for now. It's running about 15-20 chaos right now but that's at least possible early into mapping if you save.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info