[3.2] JUGGERNAUT / TECTONIC SLAM / STAFF / CRIT / ENDURACE POWER CHARGES / ARMOR / HEGEMONY'S ERA

Cam how do i fix Mana issues a piece of equipement or jewel with mana leech doesnt solve the issue im still i need of mana flask
"
Killerkost wrote:
How do you sustain your life pool with this build, since physical is very low on this one.

"

Cam how do i fix Mana issues a piece of equipement or jewel with mana leech doesnt solve the issue im still i need of mana flask

Health potion or drop herald of ash for blasphemy warlords mark. Oskarm gloves are going to curse the mobs with ass mark which will give mana on kill as another option.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rabiril/characters

Here is Rays character if you all have questions regarding the build. He has been giving me input as he progresses along.

Thanks!~
i'm lvl 79 on hc. recently switched out of resolute technique, using a stormwall until i get the $$$ for hegemony and just wanted to say that the build is great so thanks for posting it. in the early stages of my characters development i found the new gem tectonic strike to be slightly underwhelming but now it has really grown on me. the aoe is massive and the damage has shot through the roof now that i'm crit.
Also enjoying the build. Currently about to hit 76 and have found tectonic slam to be pretty damn useful!

Did some minor personal tweaks to the build to fit my equipment and needs. Blasphemy and Assassin go well together but obviously struggles on single target to maintain mana. Still using a flask to help in those situations.

Had to drop enfeeble which is a bummer as far as damage reduction so still trying to find something comparable at the moment.
How do you sustain life? i dont see life leech in the tree
Went this build, at 91 (kill all bandits) you have 114 points, I swapped to this:

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAEBANlhxq73Mh0UFE0WbwHnWfOt8WVNuUOUb4VSGJGRzqIARY4__PONNZJepf6P73z7i5d5yx4JlgixwGaDzAbGd-M9_Ni9mG-3PmZUE3Hzm4IH42rwH5J9rKqMz18_QXI8BTkOr2zvDvxLBLMLYbyfh2qtCRQg6GZQR5MHR352rDbpGF0B3HKpwAHSOL6nVw29NlhjqZSE2f4Kns1mnpZsGjjqGM9-aGWnpWjyg1-pbiSqPC3BBHloLdJyDz7xkFWPRptR5c_60jGepzDE9uRR9IPG2CcvvJrSIZ_LyWfrCfJBnz6tjaZXTeN9c1iuOuHyRfZI3CM=

Gave me more life and more dmg at the small expense of 3% phys dmg reduction (which with brass dome, i get 90% capped during combat anyways) so I see it as a pure increase.

Just curious, you do know that multistrike uses up endurance charges like it's nothing, not giving the skill dmg it's max potential right? on top of just throwing away higher defenses too.
First of all thanks for this funny build. How do you convert all phys damage to elemental damage?
Using this build and took a little doing but it has really taken off! thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info