Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Ascendancy still tied to the Labyrinth?

Back to Grim Dawn then.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
When you use your Stash, the in-game chest now opens. It's like you're really there!
Improved the appearance of metal throughout the game.
More skills can now burn the grass

Great notes! Great Job everyone!
"

Because some items are horribly broken balance wise, and need changes across the board.

Other items are just a bit too strong for regular play, but eh it wont kill the server for them to be present.

That's why some get retro changes, and most get legacy changes.

Ye ........... no lol.

You can't call legacy vinktar and acuities "a bit too strong", relatively at the current balance these are the 2 most broken uniques yet they got their legacy version untouched.

I'm not advocating either side, but is indeed weird some items go legacy and other items no:)
Hey, thanks for the patch notes.

In Marauder - Berserker section there is no word of the 'leech onlöy applies to attacks' nerf. Is that intened, did you change that or just forgot that one (and imo biggest) nerf in the patchnotes?
"
The Acrobatics Keystone now grants 30% less Energy Shield, down from 50% less Energy Shield. This is to better enable hybrid Energy Shield/Evasion characters, for whom Acrobatics should be a valid choice.

even with 30% hell no. rng gamble for 30% es? naaaaaah
"
Chameleon wrote:
Ascendancy still tied to the Labyrinth?

Back to Grim Dawn then.

Ya and we still have to pick up loot.. back to hello kitty online

NOOOO! My cheese oni! Yes it's super busted to start the game with but the time had to be put into getting it which honestly you could use the same time to make the currency and just buy it. When you say "adjusted a lot" is that stating it's a rare drop like bisco or lycan or do I dare say a mirror?
Last edited by SmackD4B on Feb 28, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
WTB Map density
Debeon's Dirge Hype! love that Unique!
These caught my eye, maybe tomorrow we get skill gems maybe not overall very happy with the changes for 3.2, It's yet to be seen how much I indulge in bestiary however

-Improved the visibility on the Atlas of uncompleted maps that are under the Elder's influence.
: This is great

-More skills can now burn the grass.
:umm okay?

-Completing Zana's Atlas quests now grants Zana Experience. It's easier to reach level 8 with her now.
:2 weeks zana 8 no investment!

-The Damage increase from a monster's rarity (Magic, Unique etc) has been made multiplicative with other Damage modifiers. This means, for example, that a map mod that increases a boss's damage will be significantly more noticeable. Most but not all sources of increased damage (such as specific monster or map mods) have had their values adjusted to compensate. Be careful when fighting unique monsters, especially in mod-heavy maps.
: Wait will this mean monster's can actually hurt us again cool!

-Alira's map equivalents, now use a new version of Detonate Dead which explodes all corpses in an area after a delay.
: Have fun spiderforest MF farmers

-Many maps have undergone monster density changes to bring them closer in-line with each other.
:I'm going to hope that when a %40 pack-size underground sea now "closer in line" a beach has the exact same density at %40 pack-size this means I take one step forward I see my screen covered in monsters.

-Added support for using Harbinger's Orbs and Horizon Orbs on the most recent map series.
: So rather then giving us pack-size from League-stones of our choice we get the one league that let's you run more higher tier maps cool cool.

-Zana
: Onslaught,Tornment = shit both should be 1c.bloodlines 2c, beyond 3c

:Nemesis is great to have, Perandus only makes sense because of fated uniques but it sucks!

:Harbinger is good for one reason Beachheads however unless you buffed Harbinger orbs this chase XP map will not be worth running

:- Why not Dark-shines,League-stones or A Flashback zana map mod randomised 4 zana mods at once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info