Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
VahnNoa wrote:
Rather surprised there were literally 0 skill balance changes.

Literally none.

Is this a patch notes first?

No - the last three leagues have been the same way.
"
Slicer9875 wrote:
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
The Elder's Unstable phase is now more difficult, and can drop more Elder items if successfully completed. This is now the only way to obtain the Watcher's Eye unique jewel.

what is the unstable phase? i only ever noticed fight phase and portal phase.

Let me know too please. Does this mean that we have to successfully constrain the Elder if we want the Watcher's Eye?

found it. It's the phase when Elder is chained up. Basically you can't let shaper die and have to protect him.
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
TRV wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
Projectiles from the Lightpoacher helmet's triggered skill Spirit Burst no longer always pierce. They travel 50% slower, which also affects the distance they travel. Their damage has been reduced by 25%. This affects all versions of Lightpoacher.

why the f_ can u not do that for every f_ing legacy item we have flooding standard?

There really is nothing worse than getting an awesome item and it being changed in your inventory. GGG needs to quit touching my stuff.

either change them all to current version or leave them as is.

Because some items are horribly broken balance wise, and need changes across the board.

Other items are just a bit too strong for regular play, but eh it wont kill the server for them to be present.

That's why some get retro changes, and most get legacy changes.
What a nerf of Harness the Void.. less than half the damage it was supposed to be (average 45% added Chaos per hit nerfed to 18.75%).

How could you be that far away from the real value of this node only few days ago ??

Had a great build ready to go..

Thanks GGG.. or should I say 666.
"
SmilingKnight wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
Projectiles from the Lightpoacher helmet's triggered skill Spirit Burst no longer always pierce. They travel 50% slower, which also affects the distance they travel. Their damage has been reduced by 25%. This affects all versions of Lightpoacher.

why the f_ can u not do that for every f_ing legacy item we have flooding standard?

if they ever do that I will just quit the game, because I play only perm hc, and I will not play without legacy items. And I play 5+ years and rdy to support every time I see decent cosmetics for wearing.

and you wont stop being poor if suddenly everybody get poor :)

I don't care about being poor or rich. I have plenty of legacy items.
Just make more of them then. We need 20 different versions of every unique please...
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The Damage increase from a monster's rarity (Magic, Unique etc) has been made multiplicative with other Damage modifiers. This means, for example, that a map mod that increases a boss's damage will be significantly more noticeable. Most but not all sources of increased damage (such as specific monster or map mods) have had their values adjusted to compensate. Be careful when fighting unique monsters, especially in mod-heavy maps.

One-shots on maps with added any extra damage/element?

Seriously?

Poorjoys 150% more damage?)

Boss/Rares/Essence/Exiles skip meta?

"Most but not all"

More info please how it works.
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
Last edited by Allcheats on Mar 1, 2018, 1:34:47 AM
Died in map with 0 monster remaining last league after kill the boss when i was going through portal . that bug still not fixed..... same when you have a crash and game send you to standar for no reason .
Less nre content and more bug fixing.....
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
"
Kitnomara wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Why do they reduced trap duration so much ?
because they made it so the skills now cast even when the traps expire instead of just poofing as they use to,

Yes, but for why ? absolutely useless .

Having your fire trap explode in a few seconds and put fire everywhere is useless? Even if like, monsters run into it after and start burning? Weird.
First impression is that I'm a lil disappointed there was no skill rebalancing, or at least a couple of new threshold jewels to bring skills like static strike in line with OP nonsense like molten strike.

Otherwise this is a tremendous patch and I look forward to trying tons of new builds - A zombie witch to start I think. Fuck the haters, keep on rocking GGG.

I am new to PoE and have not experienced Day 1 of a new league, so I am curious as to when the servers get shut down for the update and when we are able to download 3.2

Is there a way to get it before the official start time of the new league (38 hours from now)?

Some of us have slow connections, and it would be nice to get a jumpstart on what I am sure is going to be a huge download.
Last edited by citruslounge on Mar 1, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info