Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

"
PatchNotes wrote:

Volley and Projectiles Nova now interact by creating projectile sources to either side of the player based on the number of projectiles, dividing those projectiles among those sources, and then each of those sources firing their projectiles in a nova.

Okay, WTF does that mean?
Volley expressly stated that it did not work with 'nova' type projectile effects (Sire, EK nova, et al) or projectiles spawned from an impact (frost blades and such).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Feb 28, 2018, 8:54:42 PM
"
You are now twice as likely to obtain maps you have not yet completed on the Atlas as maps you have. This is intended to help players who choose to play solo complete their Atlas.
Awesome!!!
SSF since ~OB
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
PatchNotes wrote:

Volley and Projectiles Nova now interact by creating projectile sources to either side of the player based on the number of projectiles, dividing those projectiles among those sources, and then each of those sources firing their projectiles in a nova.

Okay, WTF does that mean?
Volley expressly stated that it did not work with 'nova' type projectile effects (Sire, EK nova, et al) or projectiles spawned from an impact (frost blades and such).

GGG did say previously (start of previous league maybe?) that they'd eventually rework things like Sire of Shards to work with volley/nova. It was time consuming because they had to write specific code / create new effects on a case-by-case basis. Or something like that.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
So it's official, no Labyrinth changes. So I guess it's down to what will be the 40 challenges for my decision to buy or not a support pack. It's just a shame I like the look of the Alpha Manticore this time, but I guess, I might pass again this league.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
So Harbinger is new 8 lvl Zana mod. I was skipping Harbinger encounters in that league when they were for free because they were slow and not really rewarding, don't think i will ever use this mode in new league, moreover it not even gives 20% IIQ.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Many Divination Cards have had their drop weightings and locations adjusted. You should now find a better variety of cards throughout areas introduced in The Fall of Oriath. Some maps which had several high-value cards have had some of those cards moved elsewhere.

LMAO GGG nice work.I mean you guys sucked ass.
This patch is extremely offensive to the lbggtqqqillghpp community.
Why do they reduced trap duration so much ?
"
Added a new notable - Gathering Winds: Grants the Tailwind aura to you and nearby Allies

quoted from patch notes.

Does it mean it scales with aura modifiers? @Mark_GGG
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Why do they reduced trap duration so much ?
because they made it so the skills now cast even when the traps expire instead of just poofing as they use to,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info