Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

is it normal to have 21755 ppl in que for the last 45 mins????
"no view is wider than the eye"
23996 now...isn't this this supposed to get less??? wtf
"no view is wider than the eye"
there is nothing more annoying than returning to the game after 2 leagues only to realize i have to delete the game again, download installer exe AGAIN and download whole god damn game AGAIN. I don't know why is this an issue... back to LoL i guess :D

And just to be clear, tried to repatch 3 times only to fail every single time. Patcher notifies me with some random error and shuts down patching ... 30 min waiting between scanning resources. No thank you GGG. With all that money donated it seems to me you just are not willing to invest in your game in terms of quality of live. Won't lie it was a good journey, had blast playing , but my limited time does not allow me to deal with this basic shit that almost every other game seems to not have problem with.
They made killing hillock even less worth it, that makes me sad.
1st impressions :

CI sux.

2nd impressions :

CI is dead.

3nd impressions :

3.x sux as whole.
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
WoW ... so many children rage-out now because the META builds from previous leagues got nerfed and tunned down... it's so funny to watch :))

Well, maybe you'd be so kind to explain what META was nerfed? GC mines one-shoting the game were nerfed? Or maybe poet's pen was nerfed or volatile dead was nerfed?
nice work!
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:
WoW ... so many children rage-out now because the META builds from previous leagues got nerfed and tunned down... it's so funny to watch :))

Well, maybe you'd be so kind to explain what META was nerfed? GC mines one-shoting the game were nerfed? Or maybe poet's pen was nerfed or volatile dead was nerfed?

CI, ES, direct clean casters ?!

seems short list, but this is actually a tens of thousands of builds..
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
So the gain prophecy recipe doesn't work. Did it yesterday and didn't even get one. Was a waste of rare creatures I could have used to craft a Unique.
16h spent farming hillock in order to try out new build, didnt got anything, just time wasted.. fuck this game once and for all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info