Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Projectiles from the Lightpoacher helmet's triggered skill Spirit Burst no longer always pierce. They travel 50% slower, which also affects the distance they travel. Their damage has been reduced by 25%. This affects all versions of Lightpoacher.

why the f_ can u not do that for every f_ing legacy item we have flooding standard?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
DrDraids wrote:
Just when you thought mapping in 3.2 couldn't get any worse

Well said!
"
Players with accounts created through Steam can now associate an email address to the account through the Path of Exile website. To do this, go to Manage Account, and then Change Email.

How can you change the email if it asks for a password ?
Rather surprised there were literally 0 skill balance changes.

Literally none.

Is this a patch notes first?
"
Characters deleted during an event (such as a race) are no longer removed from the ladder and can still be awarded prizes.

Does this mean a return of race seasons? Please?
GG GGG
BEST GAME EVER
"
Kitnomara wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Why do they reduced trap duration so much ?
because they made it so the skills now cast even when the traps expire instead of just poofing as they use to,

Yes, but for why ? absolutely useless .
"
Antigegner wrote:
Projectiles from the Lightpoacher helmet's triggered skill Spirit Burst no longer always pierce. They travel 50% slower, which also affects the distance they travel. Their damage has been reduced by 25%. This affects all versions of Lightpoacher.

why the f_ can u not do that for every f_ing legacy item we have flooding standard?

There really is nothing worse than getting an awesome item and it being changed in your inventory. GGG needs to quit touching my stuff.
"
TRV wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

There really is nothing worse than getting an awesome item and it being changed in your inventory. GGG needs to quit touching my stuff.

either change them all to current version or leave them as is.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:

if they ever do that I will just quit the game, because I play only perm hc, and I will not play without legacy items. And I play 5+ years and rdy to support every time I see decent cosmetics for wearing.

and you wont stop being poor if suddenly everybody get poor :)
Last edited by SmilingKnight on Feb 28, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info