Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Map density is still gonna suck whitout sextants or changes to packsize rolls,mapping is gonna be boring as fuck next league.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Mar 1, 2018, 2:25:47 AM
"
GrimExcuse wrote:

:Nemesis is great to have, Perandus only makes sense because of fated uniques but it sucks!

7LS and Zerphi both disagree with you
hoof that trickster void node got nerfed by like 60%

well it was OP af to begin with lol.
"
VironLaw wrote:
Bex can you release the list of challenges for the league yet? Just to get ready whether wanna invest completeing 36/40 or 40/40 =(

Am I the only one who targets 37 instead of 36? I figure if I'm that close, I might as well pick up the extra totem piece, but then never feel like grinding to 40.

P.S. Notes said list of challenges aren't coming until league release because of last minute tweaking.
Do we get xp for capturing beasts in the same amount as if we killed them?
Oni-Goroshi's drop chance has been adjusted. And by 'adjusted', we mean lowered. A lot.

Damn my SSF plan was focussed on this.
"
Amarantha wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:

:Nemesis is great to have, Perandus only makes sense because of fated uniques but it sucks!

7LS and Zerphi both disagree with you

A soon to be nerfed flask and we have shaper/elder items now.
Please switch endless hunger and brutal fervor as moving the immune to bleeding effect eliminates the self-bleed flicker strike build. The only flicker build that is able to use swords other than Terminus Est or Oro's Sacrifice.
i would like to know where i can find the list of new unique items? would be better if theres a link we can go to.. thanks!
Perandus yay!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info