Path of Exile 3.2.0: Bestiary League Patch Notes

Seems nice. I like the trap changes, although I feel like having more options for their cooldown recovery on skill tree would be more valuable, considering that there is only one cluster dedicated to it. It's pretty much the only thing that keeps me away from playing trappers, as much as I love them, as their killing potential, specifically for single trap trappers, is gated behind the cooldown recovery.
I feel that traps do not need more damage, they do not need less duration, they need better cooldown recovery choice. Or at least increase the numbers in Hasty Reconstruction to total of 50%, instead of 30%. I kinda hoped it will be brought to light in 3.2.

Other than that, nice, I'm liking the other stuff. Kinda sad that there are no leech and ignite changes, ignite will still be effy, but yeah, all good.
Looks like the Juggernaut is f-ing busted. Why can't you guys just leave some of the shit alone? Juggernaut was not over powered, but now it's just another nerfed shit build.

WTF ever, I'm sick of this micky mouse musical chairs of build busting drama. All your balance team does is shuffle the deck around every 3 months. They don't balance nothing, just shuffle the chairs around so all the sycophants can lick some boot.
No volatile dead nerf ?
I am quite shocked. It outperforms... well... nearly every other spell.

Oh well.
"
bubblehulk wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
"
Bamzyniigata wrote:
Why do they reduced trap duration so much ?

Having your fire trap explode in a few seconds and put fire everywhere is useless? Even if like, monsters run into it after and start burning? Weird.

Yes, I assume that. Do u want to wait 4 sec before throwing new traps? with cluster trap ,you want to throw more and more trap and the limitation of setting trap is limited, they have to explode before you throw new traps.
Completely useless
Harness the void already nerfed, good job :)
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
R.I.P breach. guess were done here.
This is truly truly truly outrageous. I'm throbbing with excitement. Can't wait to be a monster hunter. Hope the things we make are good and not RNG trashy. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Is it just me or is bleed still insignificant?
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
can we catch atziri?

i want my own atziri collection and a 5 v 1 atziri fight :D
"
OptimistMind wrote:
"
Now I just gotta buy and cook enough food for a week spent inside.. And flip on Bisco.

Mini fridge with a bunch Philly cheese steak under desk, toaster oven on top of desk. 18 inch diameter hole next to desk for defecating so you don't miss a woop. GG

You sure thought it through, oddly enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info