[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Link them anyway it suits you.

I should take that section out, was asked from me long time ago
Any recommendations for Flasks?
A short Info from current League:

Im atm lvl 94 Ascendant.
You can see my specific Charakter via the Forum if you want to stalk me.

Two Things:

1) Flesh and Stone is fucking amazing and will probably end up a staple of this Build, as Blind + Iron Reflexes is ridiculous.
Blind reduces the chance to hit by 50%. Since you cannot Evade with Iron Reflexes, Monsters would have a 100% chace to hit you --> 50%.

I opted however to go Bloodstance for my Melees and I maintain a HUGE Blind Radius with Eclipse Solaris and an Increased Area Support (the whole Screen is Blind).

2) Molten Shell is Lifechanging.
I use a lvl1 Vaal Molten Shell + lvl1 Spirit Offering + lvl1 CwDT + Inc. Duration.

Basically I dont give a rats ass about the extra Armour of Molten Shell.
But in a Lvl1 CwDT it has an uptime of ~60% and it absorbs 10k Damage.
The Vaal Molten Shell does not share a Cooldown and is my "Oh Shit" Button.
it lasts 16 seconds and absorbs 30k Damage.

Try it and love it.

How is the survivability with all the chaos damage?
Can imagine all betrayal encounters hurt like hell?

My friends want to play with an aurabot so I will probably start one myself.
Gear does not look expensive and only amulet is a bit pricey i guess?
How long does it take to get those nice corruptions as that seems the most timeconsuming to get that mana reserve on it?
"
Krekel82 wrote:
How is the survivability with all the chaos damage?
Can imagine all betrayal encounters hurt like hell?

My friends want to play with an aurabot so I will probably start one myself.
Gear does not look expensive and only amulet is a bit pricey i guess?
How long does it take to get those nice corruptions as that seems the most timeconsuming to get that mana reserve on it?

Chaos dmg: 1200 HP unreserved, 75% chaos resist. --> you will be fine.
Watch out for 3-Star Tora's, but I know the risky content and I just fire Vaal Grace then. ALSO: Molten Shell will eat Chaos Damage Hits (no degeneration though).

Amulet usually goes for around 3Ex but this League might be different.
A lot of Aurabot items where unusually cheap on the second Day. Might be because Mortal Conviction Keystone ruined other Aurabot-Builds.

Corrupted Gear: You can try for yourself, or just by it.
In my opinion no Corruption is needed. They are nice to have, but lvl 21 Purities in Alpha's or Prism Guardian will grant the added Point in Resist.

Damage Auras with +level Gear are nice, but except for Wrath+Anger mostly minimal changes.

If you support an Elemental Build use the new Scepter with lvl 30 Smite, that alone equals Lvl 29,5 Wrath Aura...
how about pride aura? can i put that on victario?
Maybe a stupid question, but why is ephemeral used? I'm inexperienced in aurabots and I can't see a single mod on it that helps aurabots
"
zhaeed1992 wrote:
Maybe a stupid question, but why is ephemeral used? I'm inexperienced in aurabots and I can't see a single mod on it that helps aurabots

50% increased maximum energy shield and 10 int, ends up being an extra 800+ es depending on how much you have. Its also super cheap.

Later on you can upgrade to a shaped sword with "Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Damage to you and Allies" but you'll lose a lot of ES for it.
Last edited by Malarkuss on Jun 19, 2019, 4:49:48 PM
The path of building doesn't seem to match up not sure if its out of date.
Last edited by combinesd on Jun 20, 2019, 5:01:11 PM
"
cg_ardi wrote:
how about pride aura? can i put that on victario?

Sure you can. It just wont be supported by the Generosity, since this Aura never has an effect on you.

Path of building does not match up to what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info