[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Karunga wrote:

for example only provides its Bonus to Allies, but not on the wearer himself.

you know you can get this with better implicits for mana reservation? "socketed gems have a 94% mana multiplier". this is applied before reservation, saving you a few precious % of mana.
Hey Karunga, great guide!

Would it be possible for you to update the tree for 3.7?

I also plan to play this build with a friend while levelling but was wondering what do you usually use for early levelling? Around what level do you switch to full support?
"
Malarkuss wrote:

I also plan to play this build with a friend while levelling but was wondering what do you usually use for early levelling? Around what level do you switch to full support?

Around lvl2 when I get my hands on Smite.

Seriously I feel i mention this several times, but i will rework the guide anyways:
I Level as this build. Come friday i will fill my charakter with Auras and Supportskills and my friends and I play together the whole leage.

If you want to solo level this, I would suggest Going Totems or Minions.
Both are very near to our Tree and so you can easily invest 10-15 points early.

Me personally - I throw Holy Relic and a 4-link. That thing is a beast...
I really glad you update guide for aurabot (it will be my first experience with this build) :)
But propably u have wrong links in skiltree and PoB, can you fix it :)?
Heya, really love the build - think i've been playing this one for 3 or 4 leagues now if i'm not mistaken. Wanted to check in and plan out my day as usual on league start but somehow it wont show me the actual post...
's that problem just on my end?
Heya, really love the build - think i've been playing this one for 3 or 4 leagues now if i'm not mistaken. Wanted to check in and plan out my day as usual on league start but somehow it wont show me the actual post...
's that problem just on my end?
No same here. Gonna first time support my brother this league and I'm pretty stoked tbh. Want to follow this guide cause the other ones are either rip or not yet updated. Maybe sth went wrong on editing on his side. Let's hope for the best. New Formating must be a pain
I have rewritten the guide to make it more a minimalist aproch that people can adapte and I included Skilltrees for Ascendant, Guardian and Champion in it.

There is also a Section with my old charakters now, since I love to try out new variations.

Sorry it took so long, the Homepage gets cranky on Patchday and it fucks with you if you included Gear from the temp. League - since these Charakters get transfered to Standard and the homepage can't find the Item links anymore.
Not being CI? Have fun getting ONE SHOT. MoM is no longer viable.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 7, 2019, 7:35:10 PM
Items MUST be linked like you write in guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info