[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

This entire guide and skill selection seems written around pre 3.7 using the Prism guardian for more auras and reserving hp which doesnt hurt pre 3.7 because of some thing Mortal Convictions would do.

Now looking at the guide, its all still based on that except 1 tiny part on dropping Prism guardian for Esh's Visage.

Im fine with understanding that the build had to change but being new to support, this change seems like it would warrant a decent rewriting of explanations in many sections.

The guide is super well written for many sections in terms of defining goals and being versatile, then the explanations around how damage is handled and why decisions were made just go away for 3.7.
could i possible get some help i am in legion atm and am working on your build with the ascendant part but my problem is i am trying to find what armor your reccomendation is for the animate guardian besides the victarios flights. i am level 34 atm and would like to find out what other gear i can use for the aniamte guardian
I can see on your profile you're running Vixen's Entrapment and Windshriek. Do you just cast a curse normally? Or can you somehow trigger your curses without casting them?
My Ascendant. Supporting my Cyclone Slayer buddy with selfcursed Headhunter the most important thing is to be able to catch up all the time. With this setup it's quite easy and we're shredding through everything (4-5 loot rows in 5-emblem domains).

"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
"
Tizid wrote:
My Ascendant. Supporting my Cyclone Slayer buddy with selfcursed Headhunter the most important thing is to be able to catch up all the time. With this setup it's quite easy and we're shredding through everything (4-5 loot rows in 5-emblem domains).

Your friend playes Ele-Cyclone??
"
Karunga wrote:
"
Tizid wrote:

Your friend playes Ele-Cyclone??

He just doesn't use Brutality nor Impale. I swapped in some other auras yesterday and now use Dreadbanner and Pride aswell.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
nice build
Last edited by FIy on Jun 26, 2019, 5:13:51 AM
I can't get all auras running at the same time. Is that normal?
I am using Karunga's build. Have all the jewels (I have 2 abyss in belt now just to simulate emperor efficiency with -1% corrupt).
"
hogancz wrote:
I am using Karunga's build. Have all the jewels (I have 2 abyss in belt now just to simulate emperor efficiency with -1% corrupt).

Watch out if you have any Supportgem linked to Auras.
You only want Maim on Flesh and Stone.

Also I have a head enchant...
"
Karunga wrote:
"
hogancz wrote:

Watch out if you have any Supportgem linked to Auras.
You only want Maim on Flesh and Stone.

Also I have a head enchant...

Good, it is probably due to the enchant, thanks :) I didn't notice it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info